Companies Founded in the Last Ten Years You Cannot Live Without

I can live without all of them! I do know other people use some of these companies, but not myself.

Reactions: Paintman
Welp, I currently play a set of 18 year old irons in my golf bag. Vulcan Golf Co. was originally founded in Chicago in the 19 teens.;)

Back then all the hip and modern companies were named after some variation of the word "volcano.":)

( Typing this on my Ma Bell phone.)

Reactions: garnetsilver
7 Companies Founded in the Last 10 Years That You Couldn't Live Without

Are these really companies you can't live without? If so, why? Have you had notable experiences with them? Any companies you'd add?

Personally I've never used any of them, and have not even heard of two of them.
Never used a one of them, and I'm like you...haven't even heard of 2 or 3. I think there is a HUGE disconnect between the younger crowd who has been raised on tech and us slightly older crowd who learned to function without it. (I do NOT want to hear even one OK Boomer out there! lol)

Never used a one of them, and I'm like you...haven't even heard of 2 or 3. I think there is a HUGE disconnect between the younger crowd who has been raised on tech and us slightly older crowd who learned to function without it. (I do NOT want to hear even one OK Boomer out there! lol)
Yes, that is true! I find the very word "app" irritating. Apparently you can't take a walk without an app, or decide what you need to pick up at the store without an app, you must even meditate using an app. But this is the generation that we live with. I still use a regular calendar, and a land line phone.

81612516_1332948716866858_5993345932052135936_o.jpg

I don't use any of them specifically. But I cannot live with out a Slack-like set of tools for my work. That has indeed become indispensable.

I find the very word "app" irritating. Apparently you can't take a walk without an app, or decide what you need to pick up at the store without an app, you must even meditate using an app.
I avoid apps and keep a clean phone. Most of them amount to little more than just snoop-ware designed to track your behavior so that marketers can target you with adds.