Communication through toys

Jc010

Reaction score
A bit of a backstory. My grandfather had been passed away sense 1994, my father from 2000. So had a crazy occurrence today. My brothers/sister got a letter from a dept collector today for my grandfathers house yearly taxes which should have been being paid by his living son. Direcrly after texting my brothers and sister, I started hearing toys go off and something fall in the other room. Been quiet all day otherwise.

I was alone so i started recording audio on my phone, asking for someone (dad, pop, etc) if it was them to do it again. Over about 20 minutes it happened a few more times within a few seconds or directly after I asked a question or made a statement. Really crazy and bizarre the more I think about it.

The toys did not go off prior to this, at all this week, or in the current time frame after the 20/30 minutes or so that this occurred.

Thoughts on what this could be?

Hasn't gone off again sense.

were you upset, could have been your own energy causing the phenomena... poltergiest type scenario, basically, (very basically...lol).... or just coincidental, a random occurance at just the right time...... i wouldnt try to communicate, you just never know "who" is actually there, (if thats the case)... i would wait and see if anything else happens over the next few weeks, if nothing, then write it off as just "wierd" and leave it be... if it continues then explore deeper...(carefully, of course)

Not upset at all. Just one of the few times all my siblings text together. The noises started almost immediately after I sent the text and lasted 30 minutes or so and correlated to my questions. No sound from that you prior and non sense then.

I had previous experiences in my house that I posted here a while ago so having some sort of paranormal activity isn't new.

I did further investigation on the toy, and the part that makes the sound I captured in response to my questions needs to be turned in some degree, being touched, moved or pressed didn't trigger the sound.

Not upset at all. Just one of the few times all my siblings text together. The noises started almost immediately after I sent the text and lasted 30 minutes or so and correlated to my questions. No sound from that you prior and non sense then.

I had previous experiences in my house that I posted here a while ago so having some sort of paranormal activity isn't new.

I did further investigation on the toy, and the part that makes the sound I captured in response to my questions needs to be turned in some degree, being touched, moved or pressed didn't trigger the sound.
I think we know when we get signs from the other side. They do stuff that we would identify with them. It doesn't hurt a thing to go with your gut in this instance. Unless there is a problem, I say it's a sign.

I can't really give an answer to your question, but none of us know what happens or occurs after we pass on. I have had random flashes of lost ones and potential visitations through dreams. Where one instance happened very recent to my grandfather's death, i am not sure if they can reach from beyond and interact with items. Never believed that veil had a revolving door of sorts. Perhaps someone/something else attempted to reach out. Keep an eye out for more signs though be cautious of how if you respond. Lost (not moved on) souls do reach out among other entities.

Is there some significance to the toys being set off and your relatives that passed?
Hi, no there is not. It's one of my children's small cars they sit in and push themselves. It has a horn and then a gear like object that makes 2 different sound when turned. These are the sound I heard. It is difficult to turn and it went off probably 5 - 7 times within a few seconds after I asked a question or made a statement. One of the most significant questions I asked, it went off immediately without delay.

Hi, no there is not. It's one of my children's small cars they sit in and push themselves. It has a horn and then a gear like object that makes 2 different sound when turned. These are the sound I heard. It is difficult to turn and it went off probably 5 - 7 times within a few seconds after I asked a question or made a statement. One of the most significant questions I asked, it went off immediately without delay.
That is intriguing! The reason I asked was because I have heard of cases where a passed loved one with interact with something that had meaning in their lives. If something is messing around with toys, I would be on guard, as it presents as something that is just trying to get your attention. And who knows what or who it might be.

Like Selectric said, it could be something other than a loved one.

Thanks all. Just to further the conversation a bit. This (or nothing else) has happened again sense almost a month ago in that 30 minute period when it started and continued when I was asking questions.

The specific toy still works, so no battery issue or residual (normal or paranormal).

To the last comment, it didn't startle me or scare me. The more I think about it, the crazier the experience was (and others probably think I'm crazy).

My siblings rarely ever text in a group chat so the fact I sent the text and the toy started going off almost immediately makes me question why it wouldn't be a loved one. And the questions I asked were generally specific when it's get responses. I.e are you upset with "name".

It raises more questions on how a "spirit" would even know what was happening in my mind that I group texted with my siblings.

Once again it's just crazy that it went off so many times in direct, or at least a few seconds after, a question that I asked. I've listened to it a bunch over and over to see if I can hear anything else but it really needs to be amplified probably.

It seemed to get mix of responses on trying the exercise again to see if it would happen again or not but what really is the best thing to do in this situation? I don't want to bring any harm or evil to my house, but I also want to know what happened and if it was real.

Thanks all!