Communication through toys

Sorry, maybe I am missing something but I don't understand your comments?

I reached out here for help and opinions, on a paranormal forum. If I am a culprit or the origin, please let me know why?

Sorry, maybe I am missing something but I don't understand your comments?

I reached out here for help and opinions, on a paranormal forum. If I am a culprit or the origin, please let me know why?
Sorry for that, Jc. That comment has now been deleted.

Thanks all. Just to further the conversation a bit. This (or nothing else) has happened again sense almost a month ago in that 30 minute period when it started and continued when I was asking questions.

The specific toy still works, so no battery issue or residual (normal or paranormal).

To the last comment, it didn't startle me or scare me. The more I think about it, the crazier the experience was (and others probably think I'm crazy).

My siblings rarely ever text in a group chat so the fact I sent the text and the toy started going off almost immediately makes me question why it wouldn't be a loved one. And the questions I asked were generally specific when it's get responses. I.e are you upset with "name".

It raises more questions on how a "spirit" would even know what was happening in my mind that I group texted with my siblings.

Once again it's just crazy that it went off so many times in direct, or at least a few seconds after, a question that I asked. I've listened to it a bunch over and over to see if I can hear anything else but it really needs to be amplified probably.

It seemed to get mix of responses on trying the exercise again to see if it would happen again or not but what really is the best thing to do in this situation? I don't want to bring any harm or evil to my house, but I also want to know what happened and if it was real.

Thanks all!
It may well be real, but remember you don’t know who or what you are communicating with. You may be opening a door of problems. So you are taking a risk. I hope it all works out well.

Hi All, going through the recording I had from this event (which prompted me to record, not thinking I would possibly hear anything except the toy going off). Attached is a clip of one of the loudest "something" I heard, can't really make it out though. You can hear my voice start to talk right at the end. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Attachments

• Clip1.mp3
    21.9 KB
In fact, they can manipulate our digital technology at the most granular level.
They can manipulate space-time, so can't be "surprised".

Reactions: RoseRed and Debi
A bit of a backstory. My grandfather had been passed away sense 1994, my father from 2000. So had a crazy occurrence today. My brothers/sister got a letter from a dept collector today for my grandfathers house yearly taxes which should have been being paid by his living son. Direcrly after texting my brothers and sister, I started hearing toys go off and something fall in the other room. Been quiet all day otherwise.

I was alone so i started recording audio on my phone, asking for someone (dad, pop, etc) if it was them to do it again. Over about 20 minutes it happened a few more times within a few seconds or directly after I asked a question or made a statement. Really crazy and bizarre the more I think about it.

The toys did not go off prior to this, at all this week, or in the current time frame after the 20/30 minutes or so that this occurred.

Thoughts on what this could be?

Hasn't gone off again sense.
I have experienced battery operated toys activating during investigations. In my opinion, based on experiences, energy sources, such as batteries, seem to drain or really amp up momentarily, when activity seems to be happening. The energies, that I believe are the causes of activity, seem to be able to manipulate electronic devices -, such as toys. Ive had cell phones, old pagers, and smaller electronics disappear, only to be found later in a different location.

Reactions: Lynne
I have experienced battery operated toys activating during investigations. In my opinion, based on experiences, energy sources, such as batteries, seem to drain or really amp up momentarily, when activity seems to be happening. The energies, that I believe are the causes of activity, seem to be able to manipulate electronic devices -, such as toys. Ive had cell phones, old pagers, and smaller electronics disappear, only to be found later in a different location.
I agree and it gives us some evidence that there is something communicating.

Reactions: garnetsilver