Communicating with the dead by SoulPhone

Ha Ha, Conquering death,
Does that mean never dying? or dying when and how we choose? or simply not being afraid of it?
In the context of the story the quote is from, the people were slaughtered the night their master was subdued. He brought them back to fill his vanity, but they were never truly alive, having been killed centuries before.

In the context of your post that made me think of the quote, I was thinking more of a possible link between you and those who have passed, based on your own death experience.

“But folk who have tasted of death are only partly alive. In the dark corners of their souls and minds, death still lurks unconquered.”

Robert E. Howard, The Devil in Iron

/Never thought I'd get to use the old boy twice in one night
Actually, Ronin, this quote hit me in an interesting way. After my recent NDE, I sometimes feel like I still have part of me "over there" and the rest here in this reality. A foot in both worlds, you might say. For whatever reason, the quote evoked that from within me. Thank you.

Reactions: Donna K. and Lynne
But folk who have tasted of death are only partly alive. In the dark corners of their souls and minds, death still lurks unconquered.”

Robert E. Howard, The Devil in Iron

Actually, Ronin, this quote hit me in an interesting way. After my recent NDE, I sometimes feel like I still have part of me "over there" and the rest here in this reality. A foot in both worlds, you might say. For whatever reason, the quote evoked that from within me. Thank you.

When I was 12 years old I was taking a Continental Trailways bus from OKC to Dallas (not a new thing) to visit my Aunt and cousins. It was just at dusk falling toward night and I had the little overhead light on... so my own reflection was starting to shape itself in the window. That took my attention for a minute... then I saw myself and my heart stopped for another instant... I have no problem remembering my thought in those moments. "S**t, that's not me!" What?

Reactions: Debi
When I was 12 years old I was taking a Continental Trailways bus from OKC to Dallas (not a new thing) to visit my Aunt and cousins. It was just at dusk falling toward night and I had the little overhead light on... so my own reflection was starting to shape itself in the window. That took my attention for a minute... then I saw myself and my heart stopped for another instant... I have no problem remembering my thought in those moments. "S**t, that's not me!" What?
Ok Darcy you have to explain lol.

Reactions: Donna K.
Ok Darcy you have to explain lol.

Sorry, sorry, sorry. lol. The last couple of weeks have needed my direct focus in 'this present'. What? Yes, it's possible, not probable, but possible... nor my favorite place to be... but, my dandelion blown brain can... anyway, it is nice that there are those here that bookmark that thought for me.

This thread started me thinking about the time's I had introduced the thought of dying into an 'experience'. The post above was the first time the fact was brought into that realm of thinking. After the initial shock I thought about it, connected it, and thought no more about it. I was twelve.

In the context of the story the quote is from, the people were slaughtered the night their master was subdued. He brought them back to fill his vanity, but they were never truly alive, having been killed centuries before.

Sorry again, I missed this one... which brought me back to 'time loops' as fact. But, that is for another day.

Sorry, sorry, sorry. lol. The last couple of weeks have needed my direct focus in 'this present'. What? Yes, it's possible, not probable, but possible... nor my favorite place to be... but, my dandelion blown brain can... anyway, it is nice that there are those here that bookmark that thought for me.

This thread started me thinking about the time's I had introduced the thought of dying into an 'experience'. The post above was the first time the fact was brought into that realm of thinking. After the initial shock I thought about it, connected it, and thought no more about it. I was twelve.
Darcy you are very wise but for whatever reason I can’t follow your meanings. I am so sorry that I can’t comment back. I’m sure it’s just that I don’t understand where your story begins.

Darcy you are very wise but for whatever reason I can’t follow your meanings. I am so sorry that I can’t comment back. I’m sure it’s just that I don’t understand where your story begins.

If I was Wise ... I would be allowed a different way of speaking... a place where what I write totally aligns with my thoughts and hillbilly voice... and everyone would understand that their opinion was valuable to me. I am not Wise. If I didn't seek answers, a chance to ask questions, a chance to be challenged ... I would not be here.

If I was Wise ... I would be allowed a different way of speaking... a place where what I write totally aligns with my thoughts and hillbilly voice... and everyone would understand that their opinion was valuable to me. I am not Wise. If I didn't seek answers, a chance to ask questions, a chance to be challenged ... I would not be here.
Darcy, I do follow what you you say. And child of grace, you are Wise. You speak the speech of beyond the veil sometimes You have walked in another world. I see you.

Reactions: Donna K.