Cold War going hot

Russian Navy chief threatens US warship near Syria with TORPEDO ATTACK: 'We have no fear'

Russian Navy chief threatens US warship near Syria with TORPEDO ATTACK: 'We have no fear'
A US destroyer warship poised to strike the Syrian government with Tomahawk missiles could be sunk by torpedoes, a Russian Navy admiral has warned.
Let's hope this is just smack talk and sabre rattling......... But, when you have too many bullies on the playground, sooner or later there's gonna be a face off....

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi
This could get really NASTY really fast:mad:!!

Not gonna comment on that just yet, honestly don't know Trump well enough in hot situations......smack talk always goes on and threats are made but most participants usually know their limits......what's scary about this is the fact that they (russia) have the approval to fire on our missiles and or aircraft....just have to see how far they will actually take it.....but that being said, you're right, this is a tense situation that could very well get out of hand very quickly.....too many participants multiplies the chances of catastrophic mistakes.

Reactions: Debi
Not gonna comment on that just yet, honestly don't know Trump well enough in hot situations......smack talk always goes on and threats are made but most participants usually know their limits......what's scary about this is the fact that they (russia) have the approval to fire on our missiles and or aircraft....just have to see how far they will actually take it.....but that being said, you're right, this is a tense situation that could very well get out of hand very quickly.....too many participants multiplies the chances of catastrophic mistakes.
trump's known for smack talk. but remember how he went from threatening North Korea? now he's negotiating with Kim. but this doesn't seem like smack talk. Russians don't talk sht unless they plan to deliver. not with something so serious that could trigger a massive war.

I said the other day if it was gonna go down, it would go down on Friday or the weekend. Friday is a news dump day. Let's hope and pray this doesn't go into overdrive on us.

Reactions: Paintman
Looks like both Britain and France are also involved.......way too many players in this theatre, especially with Russia claiming British espionage on the chemical attacks....this could be way too soon.

Looks like both Britain and France are also involved.......way too many players in this theatre, especially with Russia claiming British espionage on the chemical attacks....this could be way too soon.
I posted yesterday that Irene Allan from across the pond said the war cabinet met in the UK yesterday. Not good.

Reactions: Charleh
I posted yesterday that Irene Allan from across the pond said the war cabinet met in the UK yesterday. Not good.
I wasn’t able to use that link.