Coincidences?

A long read, but I think you will enjoy it.

Oooh...i will read this. There are things that happen yes because of chance. Then there are those things that we know deep down happen for a reason and not coincidence.

I got about half way through; will read the rest later. I did object to the author comparing people who recognize synchronicity in a meaningful way as bordering on psychotic. When people are in tune with the "other" side, they are of course mentally flawed.

I remember a patient of mine who would tell me about yellow ladies hovering near the ceiling, and I found myself thinking that maybe he could see what I could not, or maybe he was delusional. Who knows?

synchronicity and coincidence are in my opinion just signs that we are all connected by thought or contact. Thoughts seem to bring things to us. Are we all connected by a greater consciousness that some would call God? Are there guides and angels making things happen in the unseen dimension? Perhaps, I believe both are true. I do not like the term magical thinking, because it seems to diminish the power of our free will and the hope of a God.