Coincidence?

Scristine

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I’ve been reading your posts for quiet some time. It’s bizarre but I got kind of addicted to this site and many nights before sleeping, I read a couple of stories. I thank you for the company. Well, it’s time that I tell you one of my “stories”. It happened in March...
One night I had a very strange dream. I dreamt that I was deep in the water swimming towards the surface when suddenly my father started pushing me down; I felt a terror because I was suffocating. Then I woke up... It was so real!
Exactly two weeks later I got a message in the middle of the night that I had to call my mum. I found out that my father was in hospital in very bad conditions. I took the first flight home. I live in Italy and my family in the south of Brazil near Argentina. It took me 24 hours to arrive in the hospital and during this time got prepared mentally to deal with it. My father had a respiratory failure and as a consequence a heart attack. He was in the intensive care connected to a respiratory machine. The biggest problem was that they were trying to take him out of the machine but he wasn’t able to breathe by his own. I spent 8 hrs everyday in hospital sharing the 24hrs with my mum and brother. While at home, I didn’t feel uneasy even thought I had some experiences in the past. While I was home alone, lights were blinking and once even the bulbs of chandelier burnt. Because I don’t pay attention to noises and little stuff, I think the possible “ghosts” that tried to call my attention simply gave up on me.
Well in short: he survived... thanks God!
To conclude while packing my suitcase to come back home, I started smelling incense; it was so strong that I asked my mum since when she started burning them. She told me that there was no incense and no smell. Is it all a coincidence?

Last edited:
In times of stress it can be other family members that come forward to help if they can. So it may not be your dad that was the main communicator here.
Thanks for sharing your experience and joining "properly" now. :)

Thank you!
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your experience. I don’t believe this was a coincidence. I think you may have had a premonition of sorts with the dream. It sounds like your dad had loved ones on the other side supporting him. I’m so glad he recovered and I hope you got to spend some time tog before going back home. Gods blessings to you and your family.

Not a coincidence, I think you were picking up on someone's thoughts, it could have been either of your parents that were communicating with you subconsciously. Its happened to me a few times. Are you empathic in other situations?

Hello! I have experienced what you are speaking of. Sometimes, when there is a serious thought or worry with one of my loved ones, I seem to have strange thoughts pop into my mind that do not seem to be my own.

I also see shadows around people who are about to die. It has happened to me twice now, and I believe there is a connection between us all that we cannot see.

Science is new, if you really look at the realativity of what we know. We learn new things every day. What if what we are experiencing is a part of science we do not understand yet?

The proof is unndeniable

Hi everyone
I’ve been reading your posts for quiet some time. It’s bizarre but I got kind of addicted to this site and many nights before sleeping, I read a couple of stories. I thank you for the company. Well, it’s time that I tell you one of my “stories”. It happened in March...
One night I had a very strange dream. I dreamt that I was deep in the water swimming towards the surface when suddenly my father started pushing me down; I felt a terror because I was suffocating. Then I woke up... It was so real!
Exactly two weeks later I got a message in the middle of the night that I had to call my mum. I found out that my father was in hospital in very bad conditions. I took the first flight home. I live in Italy and my family in the south of Brazil near Argentina. It took me 24 hours to arrive in the hospital and during this time got prepared mentally to deal with it. My father had a respiratory failure and as a consequence a heart attack. He was in the intensive care connected to a respiratory machine. The biggest problem was that they were trying to take him out of the machine but he wasn’t able to breathe by his own. I spent 8 hrs everyday in hospital sharing the 24hrs with my mum and brother. While at home, I didn’t feel uneasy even thought I had some experiences in the past. While I was home alone, lights were blinking and once even the bulbs of chandelier burnt. Because I don’t pay attention to noises and little stuff, I think the possible “ghosts” that tried to call my attention simply gave up on me.
Well in short: he survived... thanks God!
To conclude while packing my suitcase to come back home, I started smelling incense; it was so strong that I asked my mum since when she started burning them. She told me that there was no incense and no smell. Is it all a coincidence?
Welcome old member / new poster to the ParaNormal Forum (PNF). Glad that you posted. I did a similar thing when I joined the PNF - read quite a bit, then posted.

Reactions: Lynne and Scristine
Hi Scristine. I've seen your name on the board and I'm glad you finally posted. I'm going to move your post out of the live chat area to experiences for better position. Welcome aboard.[/QUO
Hi Scristine. I've seen your name on the board and I'm glad you finally posted. I'm going to move your post out of the live chat area to experiences for better position. Welcome aboard.
Thank you so much!

Hi Scristine. I've seen your name on the board and I'm glad you finally posted. I'm going to move your post out of the live chat area to experiences for better position. Welcome aboard.
Not a coincidence, I think you were picking up on someone's thoughts, it could have been either of your parents that were communicating with you subconsciously. Its happened to me a few times. Are you empathic in other situations?
I have no idea! Have a lovely Sunday!