Coincidence..... regarding the Bible.

Thistle Sifter

Reaction score
Wasn't sure which forum to post this in so I made my best guess and chose this one.
If there is anything wrong with me posting this just delete it and you will never see me again.
Here goes....
5 items:
1: 1836x is the ratio of mass of the proton to the electron.
2: 1837 - Earthquake in Galilee, Israel kills 6000-7000.
3: 1838x is the ratio of the mass of the neutron to the electron.
4: The deuterium atom is a perfect “model” of the Holy Trinity.
5: 1837 is 7 years prior to 1844 (look up that year-significance).

These are all facts you can look up in seconds.
Here is the source of the mass-ratios:
Fundamental Physical Constants from NIST
(see atomic and nuclear)
I hope this interests someone!

Reactions: JohnHermes
Reminds me of the numerology in the bible. 7 has a huge significance along with other numbers.

Number 7 is one of the most important numbers in Bible, as it represents God, foundation, balance and perfection. This number was mentioned more than 800 times through the God’s word. This number is closely connected to God’s creations. It took 7 days to create the world. The Adam was created on the 7thmonth of Hebrew calendar. The original Bible was composed of 7 books, and the total amount of inspired books is 49, which is 7 times 7, in order to emphasize God’s creation. The word “create” itself was used 7 times in Genesis. Biblical numerology - Number 7
There's other sources, I just happened to pick the first google one, lol. put "numerology 7 bible" as keywords.

Welcome to the forum. This sounds interesting but I think I need more information to understand your theory better.