coin fall on the floor from unknown location.

xerafera

Reaction score
this i remember the beginning of i see thing..

age of 5..i remember when i open the door..main door...coin will fall to me.gold or silver.(i receive that coin until age 18).when i check at the door..nothing there.i check everyplace at door but no coin but if i open the door or close. .it fall again...because of this a few day later, i start see unseen thing..it creature that always beside human..with scales and very dark.sometime it pretty too..

i keep the coin but when i check at it..it missing from the place that i hid.

until now, i don't know who give me that coin. but sometime i see 2 woman dan 2 man with very white light and very pretty at my room..just see me sleep and then they disappear.

Last edited:
Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi Xera. Coins are associated with Angels and visiting spirits of those who have known us. It is considered good luck.
oh...that the meaning of that coin i receive until age 18. start sick after that. i never see them (spirit) until i age of 21..i see the white one and purple small creature..and very handsome and pretty woman and man with soft white light..kinda weird and crazy but..one of my dream they come to me just to help and clap my back..blood,nail hair...i vomit it...then i start feel good after awake from that dream.

You received more than one coin? Was this a daily occurrence ? Did they all disappear ?