Coffee is "magic"

Discussion in 'Spirituality / MetaPhysics / OBE / NDE' started by Debi, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Seahunter

Seahunter
    Expand Collapse
    AKA "Roy"

:p:eek:

2. Seahunter

Seahunter
    Expand Collapse
    AKA "Roy"

What a great article, never thought of the ingredients having meaning. They even have one for your favorite, pumpkin! LOL

Just PLEASE don't let the Numbers Lady get a hold of coffee and try to read the beans or something. :eek::D

Lynne likes this.
  3. Seahunter

Seahunter
    Expand Collapse
    AKA "Roy"

As they always say, just too bad it doesn't taste like it smells. Have you ever even tasted coffee?

I never used to either, Lynne, until I started working covert.... oops, I mean overnight work for years. I am not ashamed to admit I don't really like straight coffee. I like the flavored coffees. I don't know how they do it, but they can get some great flavors in there. I don't always drink the flavored ones, it depends on what I'm having it with. I also use non-dairy creamer and stevia. Stevia is a great sugar replacement - a plant with no effect on blood sugar! Anyway, I also use a pod coffee maker so it always tastes fresh.

#13 Seahunter, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  4. Chuckeh

Chuckeh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

For real? No way man!

5. 7Christie

7Christie
    Expand Collapse
    Paranormal Trooper

Tastes great and helps to maintain sugar levels. How great is that. Cinnamon and chocolate sounds good to me.

Seahunter likes this.
  6. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Truth seeker
    Tier-1 Mod

I have tasted it but it’s too bitter for me. I do like coffee flavored liquor like Kalua.

Seahunter likes this.
  7. Seahunter

Seahunter
    Expand Collapse
    AKA "Roy"

Yes, it can be bitter, that's why I like it with creamer and stevia, it mellows out that harshness if it's bitter.

Lynne likes this.
  8. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Truth seeker
    Tier-1 Mod

I’d need a bucket of sugar and chocolate milk to get a cup down. If I ever have to do a stake out with Jad at the trailer park I’ll bring my thermos and try it tho.:D

Seahunter likes this.
  9. Seahunter

Seahunter
    Expand Collapse
    AKA "Roy"

LOL - that's the spirit! I LOVE coffee with chocolate! My best friend - I've known him since the third grade - and we even went to college together, we would pull all-nighters in college drinking mochas to stay awake. Then we would either take the test or turn in the paper and then crash!

Lynne and 7Christie like this.
  10. 7Christie

7Christie
    Expand Collapse
    Paranormal Trooper

Best friends, huh ? It's my early morning best friend as I welcome the new day. Sipping on coffee, watch the new morning break is a favorite activity of the day. Lately I have put a chocolate flavored protein powder in with my coffee. That will sustain me for a couple of hours.

Lynne likes this.