Cockroach Attack

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Talking about roaches on the Sleeping with Ghosts thread I remember this incident. My young brother was very interested and aware of the paranormal but drifted towards the dark side which was the beginning of the end for him. He put some sort of protection spell on himself at one time and was bragging about it to me, I warned him not to go this way, to no avail. A couple of days later we got into a fight and I got the better of him and walked away through the house. Mum was a good house keeper and seeing a cockroach was rare. As I walked through, a large brown roach appeared on the wall then flew about 10ft and bit me on the arm, then another flew at me and bit my leg. The third bit my face and it bled. I've never seen this happen before, let alone three times. It really scared me so I went and apologized to my brother even though I thought I was right. It never happened again. One of hundreds of paranormal events in my family home growing up.

We had a weird experience with flying roaches when we had moved into a new house in FL. We had only been living there for a short while, but there were not bug problems. As we sat down to dinner, I noticed something shiny flying around the light fixture. Just then the whole room seemed to explode with these flying roaches. We spent nearly an hour smashing them! The really odd thing was it never happened again in the three years that we lived there.

We had a weird experience with flying roaches when we had moved into a new house in FL. We had only been living there for a short while, but there were not bug problems. As we sat down to dinner, I noticed something shiny flying around the light fixture. Just then the whole room seemed to explode with these flying roaches. We spent nearly an hour smashing them! The really odd thing was it never happened again in the three years that we lived there.
I swear there is something with cockroaches and the paranormal. I can't see insects being evil but there is something.

We call them cockroaches here instead of just roaches. I remember talking to a Chinese guy about a cockroach at work once and he burst into laughter, he wondered how I knew it was a male, lol.

We call them cockroaches here instead of just roaches. I remember talking to a Chinese guy about a cockroach at work once and he burst into laughter, he wondered how I knew it was a male, lol.
Haha, I have a similar experience with my German friend! :D

My buddy's house became infested with them. He was very sore on the subject, saying they came with them from the previous home. This house was newly built but after spending time there and noticing the odd occurrences there, this seems to fit.

Just then the whole room seemed to explode with these flying roaches.
Wonder if somehow they were nesting in house before you moved in. I didn't have roaches, i had termites. They were doing ALOT of work on the house across the street and within a week a 'swarm' ended up in my laundry room. I came home from work and was greeted to hundreds of these things flying around my mudroom.

Owning bugs and creepy crawlies to do your bidding is common among practitioners in the Orient.
Ozentity, I'll send you another wikipedia article through PM cause it may contain a little too much info than the rules may allow.

Last edited: