Cockroach Attack

Absolutely. Horrifying when something like that happens, let alone after you move into a new place.
Garnetsilver's experience with them bursting in is indeed horrifying. I don't like them and only have the courage to go after them when in front of other people. :D

Garnetsilver's experience with them bursting in is indeed horrifying. I don't like them and only have the courage to go after them when in front of other people. :D
My buddy's house was so bad, i went there after work one night and they had food on the stove. He offered me dinner and when i got the bowl of whatever it was, there were cooked roaches mixed in with the food. ;vo I have never seen a place that overrun to this day. It was bad. We always hung out in the basement where they did not seem to be.

My buddy's house was so bad, i went there after work one night and they had food on the stove. He offered me dinner and when i got the bowl of whatever it was, there were cooked roaches mixed in with the food. ;vo I have never seen a place that overrun to this day. It was bad. We always hung out in the basement where they did not seem to be.
Oh God.

But putting context into paranormal, now that i think about it it fits. There were many strange things in that house. We always chalked up to the extreme bad luck of family. Deaths, stroke, aneurysm, hauntings, the place most of them worked burning to the ground...etc.

He offered me dinner and when i got the bowl of whatever it was, there were cooked roaches mixed in with the food.
I remember having a beer at a mate's place watching the footy and he offered me some peanuts in a packet. I was eating them watching the game, I thought they had the brown skins still on until he turned the light on and I saw I had been eating dried cockroaches mixed with the peanuts. Apart from being a bit bitter they weren't too bad ;vo, I still spewed them up and my mate was rolling with laughter :mad:. Not when I showered his loungeroom with them though :D.

• Wow
Reactions: Selectric
I remember having a beer at a mate's place watching the footy and he offered me some peanuts in a packet. I was eating them watching the game, I thought they had the brown skins still on until he turned the light on and I saw I had been eating dried cockroaches mixed with the peanuts. Apart from being a bit bitter they weren't too bad ;vo, I still spewed them up and my mate was rolling with laughter :mad:. Not when I showered his loungeroom with them though :D.
Selectric and Oz, those cockroach stories? Ugh!

As a child, I do remember when my father was stressed over losing his job, and we had the worst cockroach problem ever. All the negative energy just attracted them!

As a child, I do remember when my father was stressed over losing his job, and we had the worst cockroach problem ever. All the negative energy just attracted them!
It does garnet, my kid's mother is from a very bad family, the worst case in NSW I was told by a social worker. Their house was wall to wall small German cockroaches. I could barely walk through the door with the negativity and horror of the home and family. I'd highly doubt there are worse people anywhere. I don't understand why the roaches are attracted to this. I used to go in and clean up, insect bomb the house and a couple of days later it was back to square one.