Coast to Coast AM, November 19 - Mysteries & Consciousness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do the guests not challenge him , is C2C the only platform ? , or do the guests just let it go because they know he is an idiot and they need the "Air " time to promote whatever . I would not be surprised to hear snoory say " do you think Aliens know the power of Turmeric" .

Let us pray..."God, please come in your spaceship and take Noory with you to space. Maybe You can fix him."
sorry Debi , God just spoke with me and asked that I pass this message to you , "HELL , NO "

Reactions: Naked Apple
Why do the guests not challenge him , is C2C the only platform ? , or do the guests just let it go because they know he is an idiot and they need the "Air " time to promote whatever . I would not be surprised to hear snoory say " do you think Aliens know the power of Turmeric" .
Something like that. Noory is known to be a brain dead idiot, but anyone who needs exposure will suffer the fool gladly.

Captain Kirk asks Spock about noory , Spock replies " its life Jim but not as we know it " :D

How in the hell could noory be a " naval intelligence officer "

That happens to me all the time. I hear of someone dying and I could have sworn that they had died already. I remember it.

Like you, I also love Graham Handcock and bit the bullet to listen to Snorge the other night. I too heard that little gem come out of Snoory's mouth. I think both you and I must have had the same WTF?! expression on our faces when we heard that! :eek::eek:

We should have a section for WTF?! Snoory Quotes!

Reactions: Speedbird
Status
Not open for further replies.