Clyde raises some interesting questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
OK, so we have Obama who visited the Pope, then the Queen. Clinton goes on TV and talks aliens, and new info is now presented about planets that can handle life and/or have water. It appears that the oft laughed at Planet X is actually getting some credence, too. Hmmmm....something going on here?

There's also controversy about a cosmic themed tapestry that appears behind the pope during the queen's visit. Friday night's episode of Ground Zero raised a lot of questions. Here are a few links...one to Clyde's article and one to a pic of the tapestry in question.

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Abbraccio_cosmico_demetrescu.jpg

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/reborn-x/

Had a look at the Tapestry and if I have time later tonight will listen to the broadcast . Tapestry shows change or direction arriving from the east , also has the numbers 6 and 7 united , the 13 lost tribes perhaps or even possibly the satanic or illuminati 13 . 69 is also present which is the sign of Cancer . Angel in the west is motionless whilst the Angel in the east controls spiral (spiraling out of control? ) The two beings appear to be comforting one another rather than an embrace ....strange indeed ...just my two cents worth !!!

Reactions: Debi
Hmm, just thought about the GREAT SEAL , it has 13 berries , 13 olive leafs , 13 arrows etc , etc . Wind of change , east to west , east is spiraling out of control and the west Angel is ready to turn the WHEEL (in motion) to counter or either set the whole thing in motion !

Hmm, will be up late tonight. I may have to listen to Clyde.

If a war breaks out , possibly a world war , do you think the Queen and Obama are seeking advice from the Pope in regards to a UFO intervention to stop this war before it happens ? , or are they asking about the consequences of their actions from God and Goddess ? The Tapestry !

When I follow these articles to their conclusions, it appears to me that the NWO may want to trigger a war, plunge us into despair, and then pull out the "alien" card to save the world...in their vision of total control. It may sound like a conspiracy, but then that's exactly how they control the world. Looking back at history, it's always how they've played the game.

Events have already taken place , only the powers that be know of this event , retaliation in it's rawest form !!! How many deaths will occur if world war is declared ? Will they be allowed to succeed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.