Clyde Lewis show

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis
8 hrs ·
3/30: GHOST IN HELL W/ AARON COLLINS AND WILLIAM BECKER

Ghost hunters and paranormal warriors are also reporting an increase of EVP or electronic voice phenomena that sounds inhuman. This convinces some of them that the true evil spirits and not ghosts, are actually waiting in the wings to surprisingly pounce without warning. This is why we need ghost investigators, shamans, and exorcists — they are there to expose the angels in heaven, the ghosts among us – and the ghosts in...

See More
-PAXP-deijE.gif
-PAXP-deijE.gif

'GHOST IN HELL W/ AARON COLLINS AND WILLIAM BECKER' - March 30, 2017
Ground Zero Media

If you missed this show, it has some really interesting sounds to share of possible ghost/demon voices.

If you missed this show, it has some really interesting sounds to share of possible ghost/demon voices.
I will have to listen. Clyde is really good when he does paranormal. He is really bad when he does his political shows, when he just repeats himself like a parrot.

I will have to listen. Clyde is really good when he does paranormal. He is really bad when he does his political shows, when he just repeats himself like a parrot.
I prefer his paranormal shows for sure. He does have an uncanny way of seeing patterns.