Cloning Factory in China

So when we are speaking cloning we are basically talking about flesh/meat replacement organs? What about Dolly the sheep? Did that cloned vehicle have emotions ,a little sheep soul?Do animals have soul and a soul that desires emotional experience in order to complete it? Do some animals experience reincarnation and others less "soulful" or developed do not? Would not part of the human experience that the soul desires experiencing every facet of incluse the experience of being a clone as souls incarnate into babies that die within days of birth or extremely handicapped brain dead individuals?What would the difference be between a soul incarnating into a baby that was brain dead or very limited function at birth and a cloned human? Surely God would have foreseen the possibility of this occurring? Does this move into zombieland? And while I am at it,do zombies have souls?

So when we are speaking cloning we are basically talking about flesh/meat replacement organs? What about Dolly the sheep? Did that cloned vehicle have emotions ,a little sheep soul?Do animals have soul and a soul that desires emotional experience in order to complete it? Do some animals experience reincarnation and others less "soulful" or developed do not? Would not part of the human experience that the soul desires experiencing every facet of incluse the experience of being a clone as souls incarnate into babies that die within days of birth or extremely handicapped brain dead individuals?What would the difference be between a soul incarnating into a baby that was brain dead or very limited function at birth and a cloned human? Surely God would have foreseen the possibility of this occurring? Does this move into zombieland? And while I am at it,do zombies have souls?
Did they start life as a Zombie or did this alteration come afterwards , in other words , how does someone become a Zombie ? , walking dead is a description most would use to define a Zombie therefore the Soul has already departed . Creatures have souls and some state that "Love" is the key element in allowing the soul to return to the upper Realms . As for reincarnation , that is a little bit more difficult to answer , human reincarnation is different to creatures and I know you are going to ask why ...LOL . Think in simplistic terms , how intricate is the human body / soul and then cross reference this with creature body/ soul . We are far more intricate by design therefore reincarnation is also intricate compared to a creature. Apologies , I'm working just now and just gave a short reply , need to get back to work....{{{ ugh }}}

Reactions: Debi
So I started this voyage as a cockroach. Simply put.

So I started this voyage as a cockroach. Simply put.
Only if you believe this to be true , which obviously is not the case , sarcasm screams out ! How old are you and not in earth years , are you an old soul perhaps ?

Only if you believe this to be true , which obviously is not the case , sarcasm screams out ! How old are you and not in earth years , are you an old soul perhaps ?
Only the stars know for sure, I've only been given bits and pieces. I don't know if I'll ever know the whole story.

Reactions: Speedbird and Debi