Cloning Factory in China

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Scientists to open MASS-CLONING factory this year to clone cows, pets and HUMANS

33-504684.jpg

Scientists to open MASS-CLONING factory this year to clone cows, pets and HUMANS

SCIENTISTS in China are planning to open a mass-cloning factory by the end of the year.

The ambitious and futuristic facility hopes to be mass-producing one million cows every 12 months by 2020.
Not only will it clone cattle, but the factory, which will be located in the northern Chinese port of Tianjin, will also cater to more specific needs by genetically engineering police dogs and thoroughbred race horses.

It is part of a $21m plan which is backed by the Boyalife group in collaboration with South Korean company Sooam Biotech Research Foundation.

Xu Xiaochun, CEO of Boyalife, said: “Everything in the supermarket looks good – it’s almost all shiny, good-looking, and uniformly shaped. For animals, we weren’t able to do that in the past.

"The technology is already there.

"If this is allowed. I don't think there are other companies better than Boyalife that make better technology.”
While ethical questions are bound to rise, the US’s Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has said that “meat and milk from cow, pig, and goat clones and the offspring of any animal clones are as safe as food we eat every day.”

“But with our cloning factory, we choose to do so now.

There are currently no plans in the pipeline to clone and produce humans in a bid to eradicate disease, but Xiaochun has said that this can change if people become more open to the idea of it.

He said: "Unfortunately, currently, the only way to have a child is to have it be half its mum, half its dad.
"Maybe in the future you have three choices instead of one.

Remember back to when the ethics group met and said NO to this? We predicted China would be the one to violate that "agreement."

Reactions: Grinchesbro
While ethical questions are bound to rise, the US’s Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has said that “meat and milk from cow, pig, and goat clones and the offspring of any animal clones are as safe as food we eat every day.”
This statement lets me know the US government will be just fine with this.

This statement lets me know the US government will be just fine with this.

Remember "Dolly" the sheep that was cloned ? 7 years she survived and when they opened her up , her insides were covered with tumors !

Remember "Dolly" the sheep that was cloned ? 7 years she survived and when they opened her up , her insides were covered with tumors !
I didn't know that, but just the idea of them cloning anything makes me nervous. I don't want to add cloned food to my list to avoid like GMO's. They won't mark it as such! And you just know the cloned humans are right around the corner. So, does a cloned human have a soul?

I didn't know that, but just the idea of them cloning anything makes me nervous. I don't want to add cloned food to my list to avoid like GMO's. They won't mark it as such! And you just know the cloned humans are right around the corner. So, does a cloned human have a soul?

Excellent point regarding the Soul aspect ! Conception then the Soul enters the womb , what triggers the Soul event ? , does the child emit a frequency or is it the woman who emits a frequency and the Angel says to next in line "off you go Lass or Lad , bon voyage "
Cloning obviously raises many questions , especially the ethics or as Spock would state " it's life Jim , but not as we know it ." Would the Creator dispatch a Soul to a body not conceived in the womb or would he be outraged at such a travesty ? Free will prevails yet methinks this plan of cloning might be the straw that broke the camels back , we reap what we sow ! Another quick point is that we may be unleashing soulless beings devoid of emotions and can they also be programmed which is pretty scary scenario ! Just my quick thoughts !

Reactions: Debi
Excellent point regarding the Soul aspect ! Conception then the Soul enters the womb , what triggers the Soul event ? , does the child emit a frequency or is it the woman who emits a frequency and the Angel says to next in line "off you go Lass or Lad , bon voyage "
Cloning obviously raises many questions , especially the ethics or as Spock would state " it's life Jim , but not as we know it ." Would the Creator dispatch a Soul to a body not conceived in the womb or would he be outraged at such a travesty ? Free will prevails yet methinks this plan of cloning might be the straw that broke the camels back , we reap what we sow ! Another quick point is that we may be unleashing soulless beings devoid of emotions and can they also be programmed which is pretty scary scenario ! Just my quick thoughts !
And each one a valid thought. I might add if it is soul free, then is it not an open doorway for demons to enter or other negative energy? Nice entry point, IMO.

And each one a valid thought. I might add if it is soul free, then is it not an open doorway for demons to enter or other negative energy? Nice entry point, IMO.
It is but a shell , nice place for a demon to take over , in other words absolute control if it can manipulate the brain to its own ends ! It would have to be a wandering demon who comes across a cloned being by accident , I doubt clones would initiate a ritual but of course Humans could summon a demon and invite them to occupy said clone , things start to get a little bit interesting at this point. The battle between the soul / demon would not exist therefore demonic power would be unobstructed and it would be able to lash out at will .

Reactions: Debi