Cleansing with sound

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
35628439_1800029116756189_4162671750548553728_n.jpg

I find heavy metal and other genres with rich instrumentals work. Oddly enough songs in minor keys work too.

Reactions: Debi
This is interesting, I never knew this. I have bells in various areas of my house and every so often I'll pick one up & ring it just because?? Wind chimes I absolutely love and have a house and yard full of them. And baby J n lady A are always clapping so now I can think of positive energy flowing in whenever I hear these things. Thank you for sharing Debi

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
This is interesting, I never knew this. I have bells in various areas of my house and every so often I'll pick one up & ring it just because?? Wind chimes I absolutely love and have a house and yard full of them. And baby J n lady A are always clapping so now I can think of positive energy flowing in whenever I hear these things. Thank you for sharing Debi
I've used this for years, actually. It's part of almost every religion, because sound is a vibration. What better way to cleanse than with a beautiful sound?

I use bells when doing spells etc but never knew about them actually being for cleansing. I've always used them for summoning or requesting the presence of higher beings

I use bells when doing spells etc but never knew about them actually being for cleansing. I've always used them for summoning or requesting the presence of higher beings
I also use them for that, but the vibrational energy plus intention works beautifully for the cleansing purpose. :)

Reactions: Tia
I'll remember that.

I love this idea. I have always loved wind chimes. I have my eye on a large one at a local place. They are just so expensive. The tuned ones are from 100 to several hundred dollars. But the sound is amazing.

Reactions: Debi
I've definitely heard of this....in fact I always recommend people play Christian music inside a home that has negative activity even when they're not home.

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh