cleansing my house and how I did it

Charleh

Please insert coffee
Reaction score
so i was sick and tired of negative energy festering in my house, vivid nightmares, as well as lights dimming on their own and shadow people and their shenanigans, i decided to do my research, and come prepared with the right tools and the right mind set so this doesnt end up being a futile attempt again.

this is what i had.
-blessed salt, pulverized to a fine grain
-eggshell powder, often called cascarilla when used for magickal applications
-annointing oil, which i make from 1 part frankincense, 3 parts extra virgin olive oil
-sage, burned using a tobacco pipe because it burns slower that way and i dont use it for tobacco anymore.
-a clear head. no aggravation, no intent to harm the spirits in my home, and with a sense of authority over the situation.

here's what i did.
for starters, we did three days of preparation. tidying up the house, destroying or throwing away things that were associated with people we had to cut from our lives, and out of any of those things we wanted to keep, i put them in a safe place so i wouldnt miss them when cleansing the house, like my leather jacket i bought from one nasty MF i don't talk to anymore, but paid $100 for.

I started off grounding. focused on my breathing, got myself in the right headspace. spirits were making it difficult that night but i managed. i took the annointing oil (i use this when i'm sheilding from potentially dangerous things) while reciting the lord's prayer. goes like this.

Our father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us of our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass agains us. Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingom and the power and the glory,
forever and ever. Amen.

before i continued, my wife did the same with the oil and a prayer. afterwards we went upstairs and prepared for the big task of thoroughly cleansing the home. i recited the prayer to St. Michael the Archangel. there are a few different prayers to him, this is the one i used, the short version.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle,
be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou,
O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

i packed the tobacco pipe bowl with a mix of powdered sage and dried sage leaf, lit it, and my wife and i smudged ourselves (if that's how you say it lol). for rooms, we started with the bedroom, bathroom, guest room and my son's room. every room i said something under the lines of "all negativity and forces of Satan are not welcome here, go in Jesus' name". i repeated it as many times as i needed to. i said it about 7 times each in the kitchen and the basement. some spirits and energies aren't exactly eager to leave on cue. after closing the doors of finished rooms, we close the doors and annoint it with oil.

when i got to the belongings with unwanted attachments, i got the pipe to smoke up a little more, since it burns slow when packed, and filled the item's area with smoke, while saying "this [thing] belongs to me, all remaining attachments, negative energies and forces of evil must leave." again i said this until i couldnt sense any more
unwelcome residual energy.

when i got to the last room, i rounded out any negative energy out the back door, and out of the back yard with the sage smoke. im not gonna let any of it stay anywhere on the property.

i went inside to get the eggshell powder I've been making over the course of a month (we dont cook with eggs very often), and prayed over it, so that if any evil forces did cross the threshold made by it's chalk line, their intentions would come back to them in the form of action. I know, it kind of sounds like a curse. well, it kind of is. we've had shadow people make themselves known, and the hatman has stared me down in my dreams, and there's not much known about how to keep them at bay, so desperate times call for desparate measures.

anyhow, this stuff is almost as soft as baby powder, so lining the perimeter was as simple as a couple fingers over the mouth of a small jar, and shaking it like a pepper shaker. it was just my luck that i had enough Cascarilla right until i finished the chalk perimeter.

It's been a couple weeks since I've done this.
Debi, i think i found out how to deal with the shadow people!
no shadows moving in the house, no lights dimming, and i noticed I'm not as easily agitated (it happens, there are some days that the smallest thing can ruin my day depending on the energy in the house).
i think i did something right in the long run!

maybe what i came up with can help others. you can tailor it up to your own religious or spiritual beliefs for all i care, but i think the jist of what i used and what i did for prep and the actual cleansing did the trick.

Reactions: Lynne
one thing i did notice is that since i cleansed my home, im having more vivid dreams. i also noticed that any type of psychic attack is short lived. for example there was one dude that messed with me in a dream and i actually had the power to vocalize a "get out of here" then i woke up. usually i have little free will, let alone the ability to take on threats in a dream.

Great discription Charleh ! Thanks for letting us in on your struggle. Glad you have it handled.

Reactions: Charleh
Let's hope it sticks. Thanks for sharing, Charleh.
Seeing shadows still. They're so frequent I should probably get my eyes checked again soon. Really hope I'm wrong

Someone should pm me if they can give me some good pointers on sheilding myself from these things. I'm gonna try an evp recording tonight with whatever I'm seeing, since I just found my digital decorder

sounds like a very complicated situation over there
:eek:

Reactions: Charleh