Classified UFO briefings disturbed senators?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

This could just be drumming up a reason to have a space force patrolling the skies way above us, and a reason to have weapons up there.

It follows the same method used to invade Iraq - invent a boogeyman then show the nation we need to go to war with it to remove it.
If they are heading down this route to get funding for a space force - expect to see a lot more UFO's and even jets taking on attacks from UFO's to prove they are hostile. - or just drones with fireworks like we have already seen.

A friend sent me this article earlier, the byline is somewhat misleading. As I read it, the senators are more angry than disturbed because they believe the DoD is not telling them everything they know. The byline hints they were "disturbed" by something they were told about aliens.

As an aside, I don't blame the DoD for being careful what they tell legislators. Unlike those of us who work in the business, elected officials are not required to apply for and undergo a background investigation to get a security clearance. They receive an implicit clearance just by being elected. They take an oath, but politicians are not known for keeping promises or being honest. They also have a tendency to speak before they think. I took a class once with a Defense Investigative Service agent who told me a large number of elected politicians with access to classified material would never pass the background investigation required to get a clearance.

Reactions: Debi