Clairsentience

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
37958582_1768400053213595_8503871985783144448_n.jpg

This entails feeling a person's or spirit's emotions or feeling another's physical pain. Many of us are clairsentient without consciously being aware of it. When we get a strong "gut" feeling, positive or negative, about someone we just met or when we get the "chills" for no apparent reason, we may be tuning into the emotional energy of a person or a spirit around us. When we are highly sensitive and are in tune with not only our own feelings, but also the feelings of others, this makes us natural healers and caregivers. We often feel inspired to pursue careers as doctors, therapists, counselors, nannies and teachers. If this is you, clairsentience is at the top of your senses list.

Welcome to the PNF NorEmp. I agree with Charleh as many of us here have learned, coincidences are probably statistically as likely an answer as anything else...including the paranormal.

I found my empathic senses way back in high school; I'm 56 years only now. But I learn a lot from the discussions here - I think I might have just learned a new word or at least one that I don't hear frequently.

I’m amazed at the empaths we have as active members. I used to think I had a sensitivity to people but I’ve been wrong so much I now doubt that lol. I do enjoy hearing about it from all of you !

I’m amazed at the empaths we have as active members. I used to think I had a sensitivity to people but I’ve been wrong so much I now doubt that lol. I do enjoy hearing about it from all of you !
You can always hone the skills you have.

Reactions: 7Critter

Just because you might not have been sent to the ER because of someone else’s pain Lynn does not mean you are not empathic.

I can promise you that I have met many people - in person - who have shown significantly lower levels of empathy than you have shown through your posts. It is all about degrees my fine barn critter tending empathic friend.

Just because you might not have been sent to the ER because of someone else’s pain Lynn does not mean you are not empathic.

I can promise you that I have met many people - in person - who have shown significantly lower levels of empathy than you have shown through your posts. It is all about degrees my fine barn critter tending empathic friend.
Wands you have such a wonderful soul I think !