Claims of BF skull

I've never heard of the guy, but his social media posts as noted in the article seem over the top. The playbook for previous such "discoveries" has been to delay DNA testing while bemoaning the high cost of the process and milking the click bait. Wouldn't surprise me to see a crowdsource effort for funding as well.

I wish the guy luck, but doubt he's found anything of consequence relative to the crypto world.

Is Coyote Peterson related to Peter Coyote? :cool:

I'm having a hard time believing anyone who admits that he "smuggled the skull past customs and the TSA". These are serious offenses. How does he plan to avoid prosecution? And, if the authorities take no action on his admission then I would suspect the whole thing is a high-level hoax whereby the skull turns out to be from a known primate thus "proving," once again, that BF hunters are all nuts.

Last edited:
lots of other sites, even one "science journal " or some such site already debunking the story. many claims that you can order the exact "skull" online with side by side comparisons.....

Hoax all the way. Presented as a "What If" to push his video. Duke nailed it with his click bait comment. Here's the follow-up.