Church leaves KGRA

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Jimmy Church

We have decided to leave KGRA... last night was our last show on the network.
I wish them much success in the future and I really enjoyed the last six years working with them.
There are a few very big announcements coming over the next week or so... things that have been in the works for quite some time... and everything seems to be happening together... which is great and overwhelming at the same time! Yeah!!!
I was going to announce everything after October 13th... which was supposed to be our last night on KGRA... but they decided to make the change yesterday without letting us know... so, here we are!

ANNOUNCEMENT:
FADE to BLACK is now on the UnX Network which is officially launching on October 31st, 2021.
We will be the anchor show and broadcast Monday thru Thursday evenings, LIVE.
I'm very excited about the UnX Network and their vision for the future, programming, and commitment to our community... and I want to personally thank Race Hobbs for his support of F2B and our radio family. Here we GO!

ANNOUNCEMENT:
FADE to BLACK is now on the UnX Network which is officially launching on October 31st, 2021.
We will be the anchor show and broadcast Monday thru Thursday evenings, LIVE.
I'm very excited about the UnX Network and their vision for the future, programming, and commitment to our community... and I want to personally thank Race Hobbs for his support of F2B and our radio family. Here we GO!
Looks like Hobbs left KGRA and is part of this new UnX network as well. I hope Jim Mallard weighs in on this.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I will need directions as how to find him

As soon as I see the new link for him at the end of the month, I'll post it for you guys.
I really enjoy Jimmy church. To bad he isn't on coast to coast am.