Church and Cameron on C2C

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
A couple nights ago Church had Grant Cameron on C2C talking about the latest in ufology. Highlight of the show was a highly irritated sounding caller who launched into a detailed account of an alien ship/being encounter he'd had just hours before in the desert. From the start the guy sounded like he was pranking them, but our intrepid duo were hanging on ever word. Cameron in particular was commenting about how the guy's story violated many of norms seen with such modern encounters, hinting we might be dealing with an entirely new race. Caller had the nitwits totally enthralled until he let them off the hook by explaining the alien asked for a 7-11 Slushy. Church commented it was a great story until the Slushy bit. Had the caller not decided to get funny, both Church and Cameron would have bought the story across the board. Idiots.

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
Art used to give the 'unique' callers enough time and rope to eventually hang themselves. I think this caller had a nice twist on it.
While embarrassing, at least an actual caller got on Coast to Coast. That my friend is rarer than a legitimate Bigfoot sighting. :cool:

Reactions: Debi
While embarrassing, at least an actual caller got on Coast to Coast. That my friend is rarer than a legitimate Bigfoot sighting.
Ain't that the truth! When you know the paid callers better than many of the guests, there's a problem. A few have their own fan pages!

As for the UFO hoax story, they both should have known better. I'm amazed at how many "researchers" take any story at face value without a moment of "research" involved.

Reactions: Duke
As for the UFO hoax story, they both should have known better. I'm amazed at how many "researchers" take any story at face value without a moment of "research" involved.

That's the problem with MUFON. From what I've seen, the vast majority of the reports they post could be put to bed with a minimum of basic research/effort. My favorite is still the plane towing the Alaska Airlines corporate logo banner over Washington.
downloadfile.png

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I will give Jimmy credit for at least talking about the latest MUFON scandal. Noory read the news piece and said, "And that's all I'll say about it." Not another comment out of him.

Reactions: Duke and Paintman