Chupacabra emerges from UFO?

They can be a bitch to saucer-train. Won't do it on the foil. You gotta land, decloak, phase in totally Einstein, open the port and let em out. God forbid they get the scent of some native's pet or you gotta go after it. They dont come back when you tele-whistle. Oh, they hear you, they just dont give a hoot. So you hike out in that one-gee hell looking for it. You know theres going to be odd shadows on the video recordings the natives make around their huts, maybe a figure that looks like one of their juveniles with their garment wrapped around their cranium, flapping his arms up the driveway.
Same old thing. Need to talk to Kodos about a different pet while we are here. Maybe a mothman? Yeti? Hell, I don't know.

They can be a bitch to saucer-train. Won't do it on the foil. You gotta land, decloak, phase in totally Einstein, open the port and let em out. God forbid they get the scent of some native's pet or you gotta go after it. They dont come back when you tele-whistle. Oh, they hear you, they just dont give a hoot. So you hike out in that one-gee hell looking for it. You know theres going to be odd shadows on the video recordings the natives make around their huts, maybe a figure that looks like one of their juveniles with their garment wrapped around their cranium, flapping his arms up the driveway.
Same old thing. Need to talk to Kodos about a different pet while we are here. Maybe a mothman? Yeti? Hell, I don't know.
OMG! Hands down winner of funniest post of the month! I'm dyin' here...lol

1619754383321.png

I think I'm open minded but I'd have to see this to believe it.

Reactions: Paulm
They dont come back when you tele-whistle. Oh, they hear you, they just dont give a hoot.

- Sigh -

Read the report - they can't come back because even with those big black eyes, they can't see......

How are they going to come back when they don't know where to go, hmmm?

Agree with the toilet training on foil, though. Have you ever tried smearing the sheet with mutilated cow? Works a treat.......

Change of plans. After talking it over with Kodos, we see an opportunity.
We are looking for a geographically isolated, small native habitation that we can turn into a chupacabra park. Cloak the whole thing, zero-point-energy perimeter barrier. Owners can let em run off-leash through the village freely for a few hours, while they get caught up on reports or just relax and mess with the natives- all for just a few Quatloos! And oh, will little Chupee sleep that night!
Yeah, this could be our ticket out of this sector.

• Love it
Reactions: Debi