Christmas Week Random Chat & Wed. show

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
To all of you:

995357_10153181682941512_7560848610670291145_n.jpg

Debi you are such a good influence on so many. i hope you have a great Christmas, and the message you share above here comes manifest for you and many in our family. thank you for your help even when you were exhausted. i really like having font that is a pleasant size to read.

Reactions: Laura and 7Critter
Debi you are such a good influence on so many. i hope you have a great Christmas, and the message you share above here comes manifest for you and many in our family. thank you for your help even when you were exhausted. i really like having font that is a pleasant size to read.
Thank you so much for the very kind words, Glyph. We're so happy to have you as part of the family here!

And that font is good for me eyes as well! :)

Where are you from, Glyph? East or West coast...or like me, in between!

i am in California.

i notice the people here are being supportive of each other and i like that. i hope to be ready when the day comes i am responsible for my words, actions, and in general definition of myself. i strive to improve and do the best i am capable of when functioning.

Reactions: 7Critter
We have a LOT of people from out there! You'll find friends here for sure.

i notice the people here are being supportive of each other and i like that. i hope to be ready when the day comes i am responsible for my words, actions, and in general definition of myself. i strive to improve and do the best i am capable of when functioning.
That's the very idea of the forum here, Glyph. We're not like many others. I strive to keep the place friendly, troll free and a family feel. My hope is that people can come here to learn and find a light on their path in life. The group here is extremely supportive of each other! We're here for each other through thick and thin.

Reactions: 7Critter
great glad i found this group talk again soon