CHRISTMAS SPIRIT THREAD!

41828A49-F349-4A50-B515-0CBB26600482.jpeg

An old pic but this is my tree. Pre lit with added blue lights. A personal favorite.

'sips coffee and pulls a hat box from under the couch'

What beautiful images and even more beautiful memories. These simple things are the Truth of The Spirit of Christmas I think. Growing up there was few Christmas memories to carry, so when I became the adult holding the Child's heart in my hands I tried honestly and faithfully to uphold the Magick and Mystery that makes Christmas a Holy idea manifested. To me this season, when Lady Winter Walks and all Green things sleep and dream peacefully, faithfully, knowing they will wake again, is the most Holy of all The Creator's Gifts. Christmas signifies Hope, Mystery, Grace and Promise. A Covenant unbroken and unbreakable.

I will not lose Christmas. I am Blessed Blessed Blessed to have this warm and comforting home to share with wonderful, magickal, graceful and grateful individuals of Light and Love such as all of you.

'brushes off the hat box and opens it tenderly'

These are my antique Angels. Many years and many Paths led to each one. Less than a dozen. Certainly not priceless (except to me). Each Angel holds a memory of beauty and Light. ALL Glass.

Today the Angels will take their place in this Holy Season, as it has been for over 30 years here... Today, my dogs and I will take to the woods for a tree. I will NOT lose Christmas.

I will post a picture when I'm done.

The Creator say's "I am with you... and so are they"

'looks around, sighs, and hangs the first Angel' - For Debi's House.

“And in despair I bowed my head;
"There is no peace on earth," I said;
"For hate is strong,
And mocks the song
Of peace on earth, good-will to men!"

Then pealed the bells more loud and deep:
"God is not dead, nor doth he sleep!
The Wrong shall fail,
the Right prevail,
With peace on earth, good-will to men!”
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow '

“And in despair I bowed my head;
"There is no peace on earth," I said;
"For hate is strong,
And mocks the song
Of peace on earth, good-will to men!"

Then pealed the bells more loud and deep:
"God is not dead, nor doth he sleep!
The Wrong shall fail,
the Right prevail,
With peace on earth, good-will to men!”
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow '
Amen

'sips coffee and pulls a hat box from under the couch'

What beautiful images and even more beautiful memories. These simple things are the Truth of The Spirit of Christmas I think. Growing up there was few Christmas memories to carry, so when I became the adult holding the Child's heart in my hands I tried honestly and faithfully to uphold the Magick and Mystery that makes Christmas a Holy idea manifested. To me this season, when Lady Winter Walks and all Green things sleep and dream peacefully, faithfully, knowing they will wake again, is the most Holy of all The Creator's Gifts. Christmas signifies Hope, Mystery, Grace and Promise. A Covenant unbroken and unbreakable.

I will not lose Christmas. I am Blessed Blessed Blessed to have this warm and comforting home to share with wonderful, magickal, graceful and grateful individuals of Light and Love such as all of you.

'brushes off the hat box and opens it tenderly'

These are my antique Angels. Many years and many Paths led to each one. Less than a dozen. Certainly not priceless (except to me). Each Angel holds a memory of beauty and Light. ALL Glass.

Today the Angels will take their place in this Holy Season, as it has been for over 30 years here... Today, my dogs and I will take to the woods for a tree. I will NOT lose Christmas.

I will post a picture when I'm done.

The Creator say's "I am with you... and so are they"

'looks around, sighs, and hangs the first Angel' - For Debi's House.
The House is blessed by your gift! Thank you, Donna, for bringing one here.