Chip Coffey speaks on Ryan Buell

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Chip Coffey - Psychic and Medium
15 hrs ·
I cannot and I will not just keep my mouth shut about this! Ryan Buell has announced that he will be hosting an event in State College, PA in September.

Seriously?!?!? Ryan and Sergey took thousands and thousands of dollars from their fans for events, services and products that were NEVER DELIVERED! Dozens of people, perhaps hundreds, are still waiting, 2-3 years later, to have their money refunded.

My reputation was almost sullied because of a tour that I was slated to do with Ryan and Serge. I was smart enough to part company with them and the tour never happened. Approximately $90,000 worth of tickets were sold for just that tour.

Ryan recently got out of rehab for his addiction(s) and immediately began posting regularly on social media. Can you say TOO SOON?!?!?

I am baffled by the fact that he is not being held legally accountable for the money he stole from fans. And I am angry about the fact that he is producing an event - with more to come, according to his recent post - before making restitution to those to whom he owes refunds.

What is even more crazy is that he still has followers who defend him for his past transgressions!

Chip Coffey - Psychic and Medium
1 hr ·
My post from yesterday about Ryan Buell received many comments. My intention was to prevent people from possibly losing more money. Who, in their right mind, would purchase tickets to an event, services, classes, merchandise, etc. from someone who stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from his customers and fans?

I am stunned that he has not been legally made to pay back the money that he took from people two or three years ago!

Let me say this: I hope and pray that Ryan will continue to successfully battle his addictions and psychological problems.

That being said, he absolutely needs to make amends for his past misdeeds and not just waltz back into the public eye as if everything is fine simply because he went to rehab.

I would like to ask Ryan two simple questions:

1. Do you have any intention of paying back the money you (and Sergey) took from your fans/followers/customers for events, classes, merchandise, etc. that they never received?

2. Did you really have pancreatic cancer or did you, as it has been alleged, fake having the disease?

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
I love Chip Coffee. I think he has valid points. I'm shocked about Ryan and Surges behavior. Fraud is a serious offense. Most people don't recover from Pancreatic cancer so I hope he was faking.

Reactions: Debi