Children's voices keep calling me.....

Snoopy04

Reaction score
Children's voices keep calling me and I am not sure why. I can be in a room and hear a young male or female voice calling out "mommy" and I will go ask one of my kids what they want and they are like we didn't even call out "mommy". When I was younger I would hear a woman's voice calling out my name and I would always think it was my mom even though it wasn't. Now it's kids voices. I have seen a young girls spirit beside my bed staring at me which I have always said it was her calling out for "mommy". But a boy's voice, not sure about that one. Just wanted to share with everyone because my hubby doesn't get it. He looked at me funny when I went into the living room asking my daughter if she needed anything because she was calling out "mommy" which was just ten minutes ago. Please comment and let me know what you think.

Reactions: ozentity
Yes, clairaudient. I agree. This is one of the things that I have, and often can hear people having conversations, or quarreling even. Sometimes it will be just a single word or phrase. It can make some awkward moments such as you describe, but my husband has often come to me and asked what I wanted, only for me to say that I hadn't called him. So maybe he is, too! You are certainly not alone with this, I assure you!

I've found this happens to me and my mother in times of high stress.My mother is not into paranormal,so was put on psych drugs when she started hearing voices and radio type sounds and was happy it went away.I get voices calling from time to time but I take it as people communicating psychically with me.I wouldn't engage in any way with Earth bound spirits(except tell them to leave) as they are likely to be lying and feeding off your emotions and not are who they say they are.