Children's shows of old...

I grew Up in San Diego so I recall a couple both local and on cable channels. I kinda recall:

Hobo Kelly.
Bozo.
Some kid’s show whose name I don’t recall which I’m impressed might have been out of the Chicago area - I recall they played the Elephant Walk song a lot.
Moona Lisa - she wasn’t a kid show host; she was the host for the weekend B movie scare fest. She was like an early version of Elvira but with less cleavage.

We got to see kids' shows from both Dayton and Cincinnati:

Uncle Orrie
Clubhouse 22
Uncle Al
Skipper Ryle
Hattie the Witch

The last character was a puppet who fronted other puppet characters on a daily afternoon cartoon show. A frequent guest was a live action character called the Cool Ghoul who went on to do a weekend "creature feature" horror movie program in Cincinnati.

Reactions: Lynne
Although I didn't grow up in Indy area, my hubs did and remembers Cowboy Bob well. In fact, Cowboy Bob lived just down the road from us and used to jog past our house everyday. I believe the opening sequence was filmed down in Brown County, just south of here.

Reactions: Duke
I remember Booz , Sherie with the Lamb puppet and Romper Room. The Ghoul was on in our area too for sat mivies.

I'm a bit disappointed some of our non-US members haven't told about children's shows in their countries.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi