Child with healing powers

I don’t know what to think about this one. Claiming three years in the womb seems very impossible. Miracles do seem to happen in countries where there is a great need. I can’t wait to see what others think.

Not sure about this, not sure at all. For starters, it would place a lot of stress on a mother's body to support a pregnancy for that long.

I don’t know what to think about this one. Claiming three years in the womb seems very impossible. Miracles do seem to happen in countries where there is a great need. I can’t wait to see what others think.
Yeah, it takes less than 2 years to make an elephant. On the other hand if a lot of people put their faith in the girl maybe she could end up with healing powers ?

It's perfectly normal to believe in miracles. In a twisted world, why not? But, there are always polar opposites for everything. Where there is amazing and wonderful things, there is deception and cruelty. I would have to see this first hand to truly believe. I don't get the feeling of warmth or love here. Sorry, something in her eyes just doesn't sit well with me.

Dose not matter if true or not most of these ppl have no health care and will never have but they have faith and faith alone can preform miracles , and even if not healed but think they are to enjoy a bit of life is that bad .
I seen nothing on money or gifts or ties here witch i would see as evil yet im sure she receive gifts as long as its not ask for .