Child hear footsteps, sensing someone, see fog, remembers past life

see their child is being 'rejected' by his friends or even sometimes, by his community, just because of his unusual (or even tend to be-strange or scary) behaviors. The rejection could also affect the development of the said child himself; he could have then developed a sad, cold and solitary or even vengeful behaviors.
That is something you probably wouldn't see in Western cultures very much.You may be ridiculed a bit so you just don't speak of it in public.

That is something you probably wouldn't see in Western cultures very much.You may be ridiculed a bit so you just don't speak of it in public.

Thank you, yes I'm fully aware of it myself☺

I was only answering the OP's question spesifically on her question as to how can a child be the only person who hears or sees things his parents can't.

As for the rest, I was only explaining what we know about the matter and what steps we'd take concerning the matter in Indonesia, as well as, and most importantly, explaining, that for a child to have his 6th sense activated since his birth would not likely be something negative in nature and it's not really something to be afraid of.

The child's parents on the OP's story on this thread of course, can do whatever they see fit according to their own culture and tradition, but who knows they can also find a possible alternative good way in order to protect both the child and the gift altogether, for the reason I've explained. Well, hopefully.

Because to be honest, we never know what the future holds for the child, and it's always hard to see a gift wasted no matter what...

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
Thank you, yes I'm fully aware of it myself☺

I was only answering the OP's question spesifically on her question as to how can a child be the only person who hears or sees things his parents can't.

As for the rest, I was only explaining what we know about the matter and what steps we'd take concerning the matter in Indonesia, as well as, and most importantly, explaining, that for a child to have his 6th sense activated since his birth would not likely be something negative in nature and it's not really something to be afraid of.

The child's parents on the OP's story on this thread of course, can do whatever they see fit according to their own culture and tradition, but who knows they can also find a possible alternative good way in order to protect both the child and the gift altogether, for the reason I've explained. Well, hopefully.

Because to be honest, we never know what the future holds for the child, and it's always hard to see a gift wasted no matter what...
I find it very interesting how other cultures deal with the paranormal, it seems we will always be on the fringe of society wherever we live.It's ok though as we learn to live with this reality.I used to want to prove it to the World but that's not how it works.It's hard to open very closed minds.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi