child born with caul

yes, myself and my sister were and we both seem to be in tune with things. her more than me and she experiences empathy (i think that’s the correct term) and she will switch emotions throughout the day randomly as if they aren’t her own and no control
empathic abilities will pick up on ppls emotions she has been in contact with, depending on how strong she is with these abilities it could be ppl she is around or those she has a strong connection with from a distance. the emotions she is feeling are not her own but can be hard to separate if she dousnt understand this..... the good news is that it can be controlled with practice and acceptance of who she is.

Last edited:
i also have another concern. can bugs and insects infestation be caused from paranormal? at one point in time we had a HUGH issue. after my mother passed away i initially was the one who heard and saw her but soon my siblings me father did as well. one of my sisters were concerned and spoke with a medium who advised her to light white candles for a number of days( i was not living here so i don not recall how many) but afterwards the activities ceased(some). we have had this home since 1992, never had an issue with insects or bugs but one day we had a backyard filled with grub worms, my parents room where my mother passed away had become infested FAST with bedbugs out of nowhere, several mice, and flies all over the house daily! it took the longest to get rid of everything because it wasn’t easy or cheap. and he crazier thing is as I am writing on the forum, i heard footsteps above me and no no one is there. weirdest thing ever

i also have another concern. can bugs and insects infestation be caused from paranormal? at one point in time we had a HUGH issue. after my mother passed away i initially was the one who heard and saw her but soon my siblings me father did as well. one of my sisters were concerned and spoke with a medium who advised her to light white candles for a number of days( i was not living here so i don not recall how many) but afterwards the activities ceased(some). we have had this home since 1992, never had an issue with insects or bugs but one day we had a backyard filled with grub worms, my parents room where my mother passed away had become infested FAST with bedbugs out of nowhere, several mice, and flies all over the house daily! it took the longest to get rid of everything because it wasn’t easy or cheap. and he crazier thing is as I am writing on the forum, i heard footsteps above me and no no one is there. weirdest thing ever
There are some seasons when bugs are just heavy and they do get inside. I’m thinking that if the problem was solved with insecticides and traps that it was just an infestation. I would think a paranormal infestation would happen regardless. I’m only speculating here and not making light of the situation. Just trying to look at the natural first.

Reactions: garnetsilver
There are some seasons when bugs are just heavy and they do get inside. I’m thinking that if the problem was solved with insecticides and traps that it was just an infestation. I would think a paranormal infestation would happen regardless. I’m only speculating here and not making light of the situation. Just trying to look at the natural first.
oh ok got it