Chester's Ghost

My personal belief is that ghosts are not a person's spirit but it seems some energy is left behind if a feeling is that strong during life. In this case devastating sadness.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
My personal belief is that ghosts are not a person's spirit but it seems some energy is left behind if a feeling is that strong during life. In this case devastating sadness.
My mom believed that any lingering spirits just had unfished business here on earth, hence the hauntings but I agree with you on that one.

My mom believed that any lingering spirits just had unfished business here on earth, hence the hauntings but I agree with you on that one.
I think some part of our mortal psyche might stay if it has an intensity to it, as in this case and other sighting are just replays of life. Or your mum could be right, who really knows.

Reactions: garnetsilver
The saddest news from the article was that 61 chocolate shops are closing for good. How tragic. That in itself would make me haunt them.

• Haha
Reactions: ozentity and Debi

1st Law of Thermodynamics, which encompasses the Conservation of Energy Law............

The real 'stumper' though, is how can energy be intelligent? Is there something that quantum theory can enlighten us to someway off in the distant future, or is that going to remain one of those long-term mysteries of the Universe?

Reactions: Lynne
1st Law of Thermodynamics, which encompasses the Conservation of Energy Law............

The real 'stumper' though, is how can energy be intelligent? Is there something that quantum theory can enlighten us to someway off in the distant future, or is that going to remain one of those long-term mysteries of the Universe?
I think they are going to have to think outside the square when it comes to anything paranormal, way outside it. Personally I don't feel the need to prove anything with what I've experienced, I can't see the point as humans are still very much in their infancy stage with this, despite them believing otherwise. To me the paranormal is a mix of reality and belief and I'm happy with that.

Reactions: Lynne and Duke
I've been to Chester a few times and a lot of it is very old so will have Roman spirits still around.
We probably had more of a clue what spirits and ghosts were a few hundred years ago. These days it is squared away with quantum entanglement and string theory - which just confuses things more.
From a personal perspective - What is left behind may have been experiences that are not wanted in the main collective of good experience.
For poltergeist activity there has to be a sentient spirit present, which you can communicate with.
Ghost sightings may just be recorded past events that you can see.

I seem to pick up more on negative life experiences, so I see a lot of deaths, but a couple of happy ones too. The percentage is about 95% bad though.
I have not seen the poltergeists I have had interaction with, but can feel they are there and affect objects on command.
Spirits can appear and communicate by talking, showing images, affecting taste, smell and hearing. They often answer questions while still formed in your head before you speak them aloud. So when asking questions you often get the reply before you finish speaking. Same when using pendulum.
Time can be distorted, slowed down, speeded up and usually the lighting is different in what I see. Very much like watching an old cine film.
Some spirits stay put. Others wander about a bit and often turn up in a near building or house and take up residence in the smallest of places - like a cupboard or drawer. I used to have a ghost cat that lived in the washing machine for years, but this year has moved into the cupboard next to it that is full of food and mugs. Every morning my cat wants that cupboard open, despite the fact his food is't in a cupboard and never has been. Previous years he has wanted the washing machine door open, and usually opened it himself.

Reactions: Lynne
I've been to Chester a few times and a lot of it is very old so will have Roman spirits still around.
We probably had more of a clue what spirits and ghosts were a few hundred years ago. These days it is squared away with quantum entanglement and string theory - which just confuses things more.
From a personal perspective - What is left behind may have been experiences that are not wanted in the main collective of good experience.
For poltergeist activity there has to be a sentient spirit present, which you can communicate with.
Ghost sightings may just be recorded past events that you can see.

I seem to pick up more on negative life experiences, so I see a lot of deaths, but a couple of happy ones too. The percentage is about 95% bad though.
I have not seen the poltergeists I have had interaction with, but can feel they are there and affect objects on command.
Spirits can appear and communicate by talking, showing images, affecting taste, smell and hearing. They often answer questions while still formed in your head before you speak them aloud. So when asking questions you often get the reply before you finish speaking. Same when using pendulum.
Time can be distorted, slowed down, speeded up and usually the lighting is different in what I see. Very much like watching an old cine film.
Some spirits stay put. Others wander about a bit and often turn up in a near building or house and take up residence in the smallest of places - like a cupboard or drawer. I used to have a ghost cat that lived in the washing machine for years, but this year has moved into the cupboard next to it that is full of food and mugs. Every morning my cat wants that cupboard open, despite the fact his food is't in a cupboard and never has been. Previous years he has wanted the washing machine door open, and usually opened it himself.
Your cat has made friends. Thanks for sharing that story. There sure is more to this life than we can explain, it simply just is.