Cherokee BF Legend

A fun, quick read about native american lore. I agree that these creatures or beings have been around a long time, probably as long or longer than us.

Reactions: Paulm
A fun, quick read about native american lore. I agree that these creatures or beings have been around a long time, probably as long or longer than us.
maybe they are "us", just without the secret ingrediant of alien DNA......:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Lynne and Duke
There is a similar story from the cherokee. Apparently there was a bf that would collect emeralds from the streams and place them in pots made by the cherokee. At some point he found a human mate. Supposedly when she wanted him to return home she would make a hooting noise.
To the Cherokee here BF are a serious thing and can be good or bad. Expedition X did a show on wild men or bf in NC. Show didn't impress me but I have noticed Tennessee and NC in the smokey mountains have a good amount of unexplained missing people.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
There is a similar story from the cherokee. Apparently there was a bf that would collect emeralds from the streams and place them in pots made by the cherokee. At some point he found a human mate. Supposedly when she wanted him to return home she would make a hooting noise.
To the Cherokee here BF are a serious thing and can be good or bad. Expedition X did a show on wild men or bf in NC. Show didn't impress me but I have noticed Tennessee and NC in the smokey mountains have a good amount of unexplained missing people.
I agree. David Pilates, although he never comes right out and says aliens or BF, has hinted at that being a possible cause for the missing.

Reactions: K9-1