Cheese please!

Funnily enough I've had goat curry and enjoyed it more than lamb,It was at an Indian restaurant.Sorry a bit off topic.
L
It's ok Oz. I don't think we've ever stayed on topic around here! Lol. :p

Reactions: ozentity
Ooooh, cheese! Let me see.... St. Agur (soft, rich blue cheese), Roquefort (same...), Dolce Latte (same, but melted over steak), Parmesan, goat's cheese, Emmental (mild and nutty)...Danish Blue...

There's a bit of a theme - love the blue cheese! :D

Wookie Hole Cheddar. What is there not to like about a cheese that has been underground for a year?
14e07c861b3303f61d0bd99ef046aed4.jpg

But any good strong cheddar is good for me. I make my own farmhouse pickle too.

I think my best Stilton cheese was a white Stilton with lemon. Only came out at Christmas and not seen it for 4 years now. Best eaten with a good well bodied red wine and chilled fresh red grapes.

Funnily enough I've had goat curry and enjoyed it more than lamb,It was at an Indian restaurant.Sorry a bit off topic.
Ooo - me too! I had it at a party in a pub in London. My boyfriend's friend was West Indian and they eat goat all the time. I had no idea and just thought it was lamb curry until I asked what meat it was. I was shocked to hear it was goat as I'd never heard of anyone eating goat before, but I can't deny that I quite liked it! :tearsofjoy:

Ooo - me too! I had it at a party in a pub in London. My boyfriend's friend was West Indian and they eat goat all the time. I had no idea and just thought it was lamb curry until I asked what meat it was. I was shocked to hear it was goat as I'd never heard of anyone eating goat before, but I can't deny that I quite liked it! :tearsofjoy:
It's funny how we think of goat meat as something strange but not lamb. I'm pretty sure goat is the most eaten meat in the World. I can't stand the taste of the milk and cheese though.