Cheese please!

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Funnily enough I've had goat curry and enjoyed it more than lamb,It was at an Indian restaurant.Sorry a bit off topic.
L
It's ok Oz. I don't think we've ever stayed on topic around here! Lol. :p

Reactions: ozentity

RoseRed

Reaction score
Ooooh, cheese! Let me see.... St. Agur (soft, rich blue cheese), Roquefort (same...), Dolce Latte (same, but melted over steak), Parmesan, goat's cheese, Emmental (mild and nutty)...Danish Blue...

There's a bit of a theme - love the blue cheese! :D

Rowan2222

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Wookie Hole Cheddar. What is there not to like about a cheese that has been underground for a year?
14e07c861b3303f61d0bd99ef046aed4.jpg

But any good strong cheddar is good for me. I make my own farmhouse pickle too.

I think my best Stilton cheese was a white Stilton with lemon. Only came out at Christmas and not seen it for 4 years now. Best eaten with a good well bodied red wine and chilled fresh red grapes.

RoseRed

Reaction score
Funnily enough I've had goat curry and enjoyed it more than lamb,It was at an Indian restaurant.Sorry a bit off topic.
Ooo - me too! I had it at a party in a pub in London. My boyfriend's friend was West Indian and they eat goat all the time. I had no idea and just thought it was lamb curry until I asked what meat it was. I was shocked to hear it was goat as I'd never heard of anyone eating goat before, but I can't deny that I quite liked it! :tearsofjoy:

ozentity

** June Member of the Month **
Reaction score
Ooo - me too! I had it at a party in a pub in London. My boyfriend's friend was West Indian and they eat goat all the time. I had no idea and just thought it was lamb curry until I asked what meat it was. I was shocked to hear it was goat as I'd never heard of anyone eating goat before, but I can't deny that I quite liked it! :tearsofjoy:
It's funny how we think of goat meat as something strange but not lamb. I'm pretty sure goat is the most eaten meat in the World. I can't stand the taste of the milk and cheese though.