Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

Cheese please!

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I think I was directed not to say that I like all cheeses. So I’ll edge that directive by saying, I like them all except bad ones ;)

Reactions: Lynne

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Wait! I left out cottage cheese. Plus the two everyone loves to fire up - saganaki (Greek flaming cheese) and halloumi.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Paintman

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Reactions: Lynne and Debi

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Really sharp chedder,or what I call plastic cheese slices on toasted sangers.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Count me in your list Debi.

Let me add goat cheese too. For anyone who has not tried it before, it is typically sold in small packages of 2oz to 4oz. It is a very soft cheese and has a tangy flavor - not looking it up in wiki to read other‘s descriptions, I’d describe it as kind of a ”savory and very slightly sour” flavor.

And to Garnets’ point, goat cheese is another one that’s grrrreeeeasattt in eggs. Gives scrambled eggs a velvety mouth feel. Toss in some chives and it’s heaaaaavvvveeennn.
I used to catch feral goats to sell or for dog food,I know the cheese is good but it still has that goat taste so I give it a miss lol.

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
The whole thing lol,I think it's just me,the cheese only has a faint reminder unlike the milk.After you handle an old billy goat the memory remains lol.
I’m not certain if you are familiar with the phrase Oz, but I was only really asking the question to “get your goat”!

I’ve eaten goat in Mexico and I really can’t recall well what it tasted like. It could have as easily been dog :eek: and I wouldn’t have known the difference.

• Haha
Reactions: ozentity