Check those thoughts...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Found this today and it reminded me that I need to check my thoughts more often. Being someone with a chronic illness, I know my thoughts can influence my body very quickly.

Have you noticed this for yourself? Have you ever tried "shifting" your thoughts and your body responds? Do share your experiences.

174045147_240384227516721_9124958917561988279_n.jpg

I was having a rough time today, because of a neighbor who likes to sit in his garage and play loud music. I felt quickly overwhelmed, powerless and sad. I was amazed at how quickly I plunged into despair, and I am sure that the cells in my body were affected.

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm
I was having a rough time today, because of a neighbor who likes to sit in his garage and play loud music. I felt quickly overwhelmed, powerless and sad. I was amazed at how quickly I plunged into despair, and I am sure that the cells in my body were affected.
Ever wonder why he does it? Perhaps it helps him overcome depression? Try shifting your thoughts to what may be behind the noise.

Ever wonder why he does it? Perhaps it helps him overcome depression? Try shifting your thoughts to what may be behind the noise.
I think it started out as being oblivious to how loud he was, and once a neighbor called the police with a noise complaint. Then it became spite. Sometimes he will crank it really loud for about three minutes, then turn it back off. You can hear it for about three or four city blocks when he does it. He is a young guy and I suspect his mother won't let him turn on loud music in the house.

• Sad
Reactions: Debi
Found this today and it reminded me that I need to check my thoughts more often. Being someone with a chronic illness, I know my thoughts can influence my body very quickly.

Have you noticed this for yourself? Have you ever tried "shifting" your thoughts and your body responds? Do share your experiences.

This is so true. After I read the water crystal experiments I became a believer. What we think effects not only our body but our environment. Intention and vibration seem to be part of creation.

I'm experiencing a new thing , neighbors o_O . I tried being friendly but the son, 50 still lives at home and is a total A hole. Being a ginger I have limited patience but every time he annoys me and I don't retaliate I get some type of rash on my elbows, maybe psoriasis? for a week. Knocking his teeth out might cure this ;) but going to jail might make it flair up again, lol. It's a real dilemma.