Cheap Childhood Toys

played with the box it came in for hours
BOXES! We used to beg our parents to go to the local appliance store and get us refrigerator and stove boxes! lol Dryers and washer boxes, too. When my boys were driving me nuts I would pick up a few boxes and just throw them into the den. Kids are a bit like cats....give them a box and they're happy.

eb669335d95f23d42118165afb48371f.jpg

The little girl two houses down had one of these, we played "doctor" a lot until her Mom caught us.

Fuzzy felt! I used to play with that for HOURS. Also just paper, glue and glitter...
Oh yea this made me think of paper dolls. I had many when growing up. There was the stand up cardboard doll and the paper clothes. So much fun dressing them.

Reactions: RoseRed
I believe I had a past life in The American Revolution and as a kid I played with a toy musket every day. I even taught the neighbor kids to load cannon.

1622830282071.jpeg

Reactions: Benway
Tin-Can-Alley-Shooting-Game-By-Ideal-Pepsi.jpg

Received, with thanks, on my 6th Christmas from my grandparents (although I found and opened it about three weeks earlier..........).

The good ol' days when pointing guns that fired a light beam into someone's eyes was considered fun.........

Reactions: Benway