Chatbot "preaches" a church service

well, it worked so well with the anarexic/bulemic hotline, and then with the suicide hotline.....so why not, sure lets trust our souls to it too..........

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
Ok I totally get where you all are coming from. It could also be looked at like a radio. The machine can only put out what is programed in. Having a life like form of media gives it a bit more interest. Now it sounded like the computer composed the message itself and, in that regard, I have a problem with it. I think spiritual messages have to be given and received by a human spirit, which means they are divinely inspired. I don't believe a machine on its own can do that. I am not limiting God, he can get a message across when he determines its needed, but I don't think we should make this a practice. Now if the computer is just relaying an inspired message that was programmed in by the human who received it, then I think it is ok.

Reactions: Selectric
Absolutely horrible idea. Zero interest here. And why would ANYONE care what an AI chatbot had to say? Have people truly lost their minds?