Chatbot goes rogue!

the bots I used in the past would only respond to what you wrote in to respond to certain words. Like if you said "show" for instance I would have it tell the times the shows are being played and so on.
Bots cannot go rogue unless someone learns of a backdoor and can operate them. command lines such as /response = #show time=/format dark matter 6pm central/stop by and join us in a discussion, can all be changed if you know the secret backdoor which is a certain command setup by people who write these incase their own bot strolls into their forum spamming ads.

the bots I used in the past would only respond to what you wrote in to respond to certain words. Like if you said "show" for instance I would have it tell the times the shows are being played and so on.
Bots cannot go rogue unless someone learns of a backdoor and can operate them. command lines such as /response = #show time=/format dark matter 6pm central/stop by and join us in a discussion, can all be changed if you know the secret backdoor which is a certain command setup by people who write these incase their own bot strolls into their forum spamming ads.
Bots have gotten much more sophisticated... open source machine learning, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence engines have significantly lowered the bar in the past couple of years. AI constructs are showing up more and more in customer service roles to sort people into the right escalation queues, and one can never be quite sure who they are talking to on forums these days...

Reactions: NobleHouse
I really don't understand bots, but SKY NET comes to mind.

Reactions: Debi