Just like a gypsy

And I won't back down 'Cause life's already bit me

And I won't cry I'm too young to die If you're gonna quit me

Cause I'm a gypsy

I said hey you You're no fool If you say "no" Ain't just the way life goes
People fear what they don't know

Come along for the ride oh yeah
Come along for the ride ooh

Cause I'm a gypsy Are you coming with me?

I might steal your clothes And wear them if they fit me

I never made agreements
Just like a gypsy

I won't back down 'Cause life's already bit me

And I won't cry I'm too young to die If you're gonna quit me

Cause I'm a gypsy

Reactions: Armand
Chasing Shadows

Sunrise blinded by the morning light Already dreaming of tonight -night, -night, -night, -night, -night, -night

And I know that it won't be long Oh, we can't hide From a love that burns this strong

But it's just you and me And we chase our shadows We're waiting for, just waiting for The sun to go down

But until it does We'll chase our shadows And when the night comes We will run from nothing, my love

But it's just you and me And we chase our shadows We're waiting for, just waiting for The sun to go down

But until it does We'll chase our shadows And when the night comes We will run from nothing, my love

Nothing, my love Nothing, my love Nothing, my love Nothing, my love Nothing, my love Nothing, my love Nothing, my love Nothing, my...

Night time And I am back in your arms Where all my dreams are brought to life Life, life, life, life, life, life

And I know that it won't be long Oh, we can't hide From a love that burns this strong

Nothing, my love Nothing, my love Nothing, my love Nothing, my love Nothing, my love Nothing, my love Nothing, my love Nothing, my love

for for for for for

UMBRELLA

Uh huh, uh huh (Yea Rihanna) Uh huh, uh huh (Good girl gone bad) Uh huh, uh huh

(Take three... Action) Uh huh, uh huh No clouds in my stones Let it rain, I hydroplane in the bank Coming down with the Dow Jones

When the clouds come we gone, we Rocafella We fly higher than weather In G5s or better, You know me, In anticipation, for precipitation.

Stack chips for the rainy day Jay, Rain Man is back with little Ms. Sunshine Rihanna, where you at?

You have my heart And we'll never be worlds apart Maybe in magazines But you'll still be my star

Baby because in the dark You can't see shiny cars And that's when you need me there With you I'll always share

Because When the sun shines, we'll shine together Told you I'd be here forever Said I'll always be your friend Took an oath I'mma stick it out 'til the end

Now that it's raining more than ever Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella

You can stand under my umbrella (Ella ella eh eh eh) Under my umbrella (Ella ella eh eh eh) Under my umbrella (Ella ella eh eh eh) Under my umbrella (Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)

These fancy things, will never come in between You're part of my entity, here for infinity

When the war has took its part When the world has dealt its cards If the hand is hard, together we'll mend your heart

Because When the sun shines, we'll shine together Told you I'd be here forever Said I'll always be your friend Took an oath I'mma stick it out 'til the end

Now that it's raining more than ever Know that we'll still have each other You can stand under my umbrella

You can stand under my umbrella (Ella ella eh eh eh) Under my umbrella (Ella ella eh eh eh) Under my umbrella (Ella ella eh eh eh) Under my umbrella (Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)

You can run into my arms It's OK, don't be alarmed Come here to me

There's no distance in between our love

So go on and let the rain pour I'll be all you need and more

Because When the sun shines, we'll shine together Told you I'll be here forever Said I'll always be your friend Took an oath I'mma stick it out 'til the end

Now that it's raining more than ever Know that we'll still have each other You can stand under my umbrella

It's raining, raining Oh, baby, it's raining, raining Baby, come here to me Come here to me

It's raining, raining Oh, baby, it's raining, raining You can always come here to me Come here to me

It's pouring rain, it's pouring rain Come here to me Come here to me

Broken

I wanted you to know that I love the way you laugh I wanna hold you high and steal your paina away

I keep your photograph and I know it serves me well I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome And I don't feel right when you're gone away

You've gone away, you don't feel me here anymore

The worst is over now and we can breathe again I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away

There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

'Cause I'm broken when I'm open And I don't feel like I am strong enough

'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome And I don't feel right when you're gone away

'Cause I'm broken when I'm open And I don't feel like I am strong enough

You've gone away You don't feel me here anymore

Fire

불타오르네

Fire fire fire fire

When I wake up in my room 난 뭣도 없지 해가 지고 난 후 비틀대며 걷지 다 만신창이로 취했어 취했어 막 욕해 길에서 길에서 나 맛이 갔지 미친놈 같지 다 엉망진창, livin' like 삐-이-

니 멋대로 살어 어차피 니 꺼야 애쓰지 좀 말어 져도 괜찮아 Errbody say la la la la la (la la la la la) Say la la la la la (la la la la la) 손을 들어 소리질러 burn it up 불타오르네

(Eh eh oh eh oh) 싹 다 불태워라 bow wow wow (Eh eh oh eh oh) 싹 다 불태워라 bow wow wow

Hey, burn it up 전부 다 태울 것 같이 Hey, turn it up 새벽이 다 갈 때까지 그냥 살아도 돼 우린 젊기에 그 말하는 넌 뭔 수저길래 수저수저 거려 난 사람인데 (So what..)

니 멋대로 살어 어차피 니 꺼야 애쓰지 좀 말어 져도 괜찮아 Errbody say la la la la la (la la la la la) Say la la la la la (la la la la la) 손을 들어 소리질러 burn it up 불타오르네

(Eh eh oh eh oh) 싹 다 불태워라 bow wow wow (Eh eh oh eh oh) 싹 다 불태워라 bow wow wow

(Fire) 겁 많은 자여 여기로 (Fire) 괴로운 자여 여기로 (Fire) 맨주먹을 들고 all night long (Fire) 진군하는 발걸음으로 (Fire) 뛰어봐 미쳐버려 다

싹 다 불태워라 bow wow wow 싹 다 불태워라 bow wow wow

(Fire fire) 싹 다 불태워라 bow wow wow (Fire fire) 싹 다 불태워라 bow wow wow (Fire fire) 싹 다 불태워라 bow wow wow

용서해줄게

[English translation:]

It's on fire Fire fire fire fire When I wake up in my room, I have nothing After the sun sets, I sway as I walk I'm completely drunk, drunk I'm swearing on the streets I've lost it, I'm like a crazy guy Everything's a mess, livin' like Live however you want, it's yours anyway Stop trying, it's okay to lose Errbody say la la la la la (la la la la la) Say la la la la la (la la la la la) Throw your hands up, scream, burn it up It's on fire (Eh eh oh eh oh) Set everything on fire, bow wow wow (Eh eh oh eh oh) Set everything on fire, bow wow wow Hey, burn it up like you're gonna set everything on fire Hey, turn it up until the dawn is gone Just live because we're young Who are you to compare me with others? I'm only human (So what..) Live however you want, it's yours anyway Stop trying, it's okay to lose Errbody say la la la la la (la la la la la) Say la la la la la (la la la la la) Throw your hands up, scream, burn it up It's on fire (Eh eh oh eh oh) Set everything on fire, bow wow wow (Eh eh oh eh oh) Set everything on fire, bow wow wow (Fire) all you with a lot of fear, come here (Fire) all you who are suffering, come here (Fire) lift up your fists, all night long (Fire) with marching footsteps (Fire) run and go crazy Set everything on fire, bow wow wow Set everything on fire, bow wow wow (Fire fire) Set everything on fire, bow wow wow (Fire fire) Set everything on fire, bow wow wow (Fire fire) Set everything on fire, bow wow wow I'll forgive you

Frozen

You only see what your eyes want to see How can life be what you want it to be

You're frozen When your heart's not open

You're so consumed with how much you get You waste your time with hate and regret

You're broken When your heart's not open

Mmmmmm, if I could melt your heart Mmmmmm, we'd never be apart Mmmmmm, give yourself to me Mmmmmm, you hold the key

Now there's no point in placing the blame And you should know I suffer the same

If I lose you My heart will be broken

Love is a bird, she needs to fly Let all the hurt inside of you die

Mmmmmm, if I could melt your heart Mmmmmm, we'd never be apart Mmmmmm, give yourself to me Mmmmmm, you hold the key

You only see what your eyes want to see How can life be what you want it to be

If I could melt your heart

Mmmmmm, we'd never be apart Mmmmmm, give yourself to me Mmmmmm, you hold the key

Mmmmmm, we'd never be apart Mmmmmm, give yourself to me Mmmmmm, you hold the key

No Leaf Clover

And it feels right this time

On this crash course with the big time

Pay no mind to the distant thunder New day fills his head with wonder, boy....

Says it feels right this time

Turned it 'round and found the right line

Good day to be alive Sir Good day to be alive, he said.....

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel Is just a freight train coming your way

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel Is just the freight train coming your way

Don't it feel right like this

All the pieces fall to his wish

Sucker for that quick reward boy Sucker for that quick reward they said.....

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel Is just a freight train coming your way

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel Is just the freight train coming your way......

It's coming your way It's coming your way......

Here comes

Yeah, Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel Is just a freight train coming your way.... Yeah...

Then it comes to be, Yeah... Then it comes to be, Yeah... Then it comes to be, Yeah... Then it comes to be, Yeah... Then it comes to be, Yeah... Then it comes to be, Yeah... Then it comes to be, Yeah...

Then it comes to be, Yeah

Fighter

After all you put me through You'd think I'd despise you

But in the end I want to thank you
Because you made me that much stronger

When I, thought I knew you Thinking, that you were true

I guess I, I couldn't trust Called your bluff, time is up 'Cause I've had enough

You were, there by my side Always, down for the ride But your, joy ride just came down in flames 'Cause your greed sold me out of shame,

mmhmm

After all of the stealing and cheating You probably think that I hold resentment for you

But, uh uh, oh no, you're wrong

Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do I wouldn't know just how capable I am to pull through

So I wanna say thank you

'Cause it makes me that much stronger Makes me work a little bit harder It makes me that much wiser

So thanks for making me a fighter

Made me learn a little bit faster Made my skin a little bit thicker Makes me that much smarter So thanks for making me a fighter

Oh, ohh, ohh

Never, saw it coming All of, your backstabbing Just so, you could cash in On a good thing before I realized your game

I heard, you're going around Playing, the victim now

But don't, even begin Feeling I'm the one to blame 'Cause you dug your own grave,

uh huh After all of the fights and the lies Yes you wanted to harm me but that won't work anymore

Uh, no more, oh no, it's over

'Cause if it wasn't for all of your torture I wouldn't know how to be this way now, and never back down

So I wanna say thank you

'Cause it makes me that much stronger Makes me work a little bit harder Makes me that much wiser So thanks for making me a fighter

Made me learn a little bit faster Made my skin a little bit thicker It makes me that much smarter So thanks for making me a fighter

How could this man I thought I knew Turn out to be unjust so cruel

Could only see the good in you Pretended not to see the truth

You tried to hide your lies, disguise yourself Through living in denial

But in the end you'll see You won't stop me

I am a fighter and I I ain't goin' stop

There is no turning back I've had enough

'Cause it makes me that much stronger Makes me work a little bit harder It makes me that much wiser

Made me learn a little bit faster Made my skin a little bit thicker Makes me that much smarter

You thought I would forget, But I remember

'Cause I remember I remember You thought I would forget, But I remember 'Cause I remember I remember

Made me learn a little bit faster Made my skin a little bit thicker Makes me that much smarter So thanks for making me a fighter

Tonight And The Rest Of My Life

Down to the earth I fell with dripping wings Heavy things won't fly

And the sky might catch on fire And burn the axis of the world that's why

I prefer a sunless sky To the glittering and stinging in my eyes

I feel so light This is all I wanna feel tonight I feel so light

I feel so light Tonight and the rest of my life

Gleaming in the dark sea I'm as light as air floating there breathlessly

When the dream dissolves I open up my eyes I realize Everything is shoreless sea A weightlessness is passing over me

I feel so light This is all I wanna feel tonight I feel so light Tonight and the rest of my life Tonight and the rest of my life

Tonight and the rest of my life

Everything is waves and stars The universe is resting in my arms

I feel so light This is all I wanna feel tonight

I feel so light

Tonight and the rest of my life

I feel so light This is all I wanna feel tonight I feel so light

Tonight and the rest of my life Tonight and the rest of my life