Changing thoughts...

After a brief discussion on last night's chat thread during the Art Bell program, the topic of how we've changed some of our thoughts about the Paranormal over the years popped up.

I know my own thoughts and ideas have changed, even since coming to the forum 9 years ago. I've found it to be constantly shifting as new ideas and information have come forth, with many of my original beliefs confirmed, but some have also changed...like my new thoughts on cryptids.

At my age, what I thought I knew for sure has changed many times!
How have your ideas/beliefs been influenced or changed over time?
I used to believe aliens were from other planets. Just in the last year or so I've begun considering the extradimensional possibility. I also used to think the theory that Sasquatch was an extradimensional being was complete nonsense. I'm considering that possibility now as well.

My thoughts have changed radically on Bigfoot and the cryptid world. I went from a total non-believer in their reality to a believer in them as interdimensional beings with a paranormal twist. I've come over to the "it's all connected" group, fitting in with the John Keel theories.
Hallelujah ! ;bg3

I loved reading everyone’s responses to this topic. The common thought seems to be we have more questions than answers. I think the public seems to have become more open to accepting what we now call the paranormal but may be tomorrows science. For me I have become a bit tired of the rehashing of many beat to death topics. Without new info and evidence we are going no where on them. That’s why I like shows like Skinwalker ranch. They are actually adding to scientific knowledge and giving us new things to discuss.