Changes...

What Is The Biggest Way You've Changed Since You Were A Child? (Besides physically!)​

i know its unrealistic to want to be zapped with gamma radiation and become a super hero

In What Way Are You Still The Same?​

wouldnt it be cool if you could be zapped with gamma radiation and become a super hero?

i ve learned to accept and learn what once scared and confused me. how to be more in control and further learn what i can. sometimes i slip up but i try to be more open and a little less harsh than i once was. ive learned that there is a bigger picture to the big picture, of life...(seeing the "big picture" only prepares us for the "bigger picture"....which leads to the next sentence)...... ive learned that the path for each of us and/or the level/place on that path is different for each of us, some are ahead of me and some behind. some give me advice and i have to be a guide for others behind me..... but, we are all still infants learning the way.....

I once read that when a person nearly dies at birth, they are more likely to be sensitive to the other side; hence, my statement about having a foot in both sides. My mother told me that I turned blue at birth, and had to be given oxygen. Any thoughts about the veracity of this? Has anyone else had a close call at birth?

I once read that when a person nearly dies at birth, they are more likely to be sensitive to the other side; hence, my statement about having a foot in both sides. My mother told me that I turned blue at birth, and had to be given oxygen. Any thoughts about the veracity of this? Has anyone else had a close call at birth?
WOW...... when i was born there were complications, the doctor had my grandmother make a choice on who to save......when i was born i was blue from lack of oxygen.... luckily the doctors were able to save both me and my mother but it was a very close call............ now you have me thinking about this.

WOW...... when i was born there were complications, the doctor had my grandmother make a choice on who to save......when i was born i was blue from lack of oxygen.... luckily the doctors were able to save both me and my mother but it was a very close call............ now you have me thinking about this.
Allow me to add to this. My youngest son was not breathing at birth and had to be resuscitated. He was an unexpected breech delivery. He was an APGAR score of 4, blue and given CPR. The doctors said he was a miracle. Now, that same grown child, although high function autistic, is also one of the most "psychic" people I have ever known. And I don't say that just because he's my kid.

345841502_1632245503869576_2563728455388447969_n.jpg

Your comment reminded me of this poem:
I loved this poem. Thank you, Garnet. It's funny that when we are young or even middle age, being old seems so far off we don't think about it, then one day we wake up and realize it has arrived at our horror. I am trying to take a GWU attitude and be glad I live in interesting times and make the best of it. Some days it is easy and others not so much.