Challenge...

Well most people probably heard the story but some of the newer folks may not. From 1988 to the early 90s I won 10 consecutive bodybuilding championships. A couple of second places and a 3rd. Got on ESPN , and a muscle man magazine.
Won my school, state, and at the time an inaugural National level championship, that today is considered a real hot show to win.
Met and trained with a lot of people in that orbit, but nobody here would know their names. Maybe the late 80s pro wrestler Eli The Eliminator.

As a young adult guy still living at home, I had three women I had been dating intermittently and all appear at my parent’s home just a few minutes apart...uninvited!

In an attempt to keep them apart, I took them into separate rooms of my family’s 900 square foot home and asked my parents to keep two of them quietly entertained while I tried to usher each one out of the house in reverse sequence to continue to keep them separated.

So that I sound less the cad then it might seem, it wasn’t that I told any of them that I was monogamous - in fact the opposite as I was clear with them all about same. But all of them thought they could break me which none ever had a chance to do. I was trying to heal my own horribly broken heart so I wasn’t going to invest enough to get hurt again; I only wanted some simple dating time.

In hindsight, I likely could have saved everyone including myself a lot of time if I had just let them all meet each other. The universe was probably trying to tell or teach me something important that night but I was unable to hear it.

God love my loving parents, they selflessly totally had my back that night. It was a terrible time for me. I stopped dating until after I moved out into my own place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
WandS, the young Howard Hughes. Dated four starlets at once on New Year's Eve.:p Canceled all TWA flights out of Los Angeles so his girlfriend wouldn't leave him.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman