Challenge...

As a young boy I was out in public with my parents. We got separated and I couldn't find them, I was scared and crying. That's when a real hero appeared and saved me by helping me find my parents. And by "hero" I don't mean in the "there's a hero in all of us" sense, I mean a legitimate comic book superhero. It was Batman! Not just some random guy in a costume either, the man who took me by the hand and helped me find my parents was Adam West.

Last edited:
Well, I've got another one. I was kissed on the cheek by Kris Kristofferson, when I was eighteen years old. I was attending a rally with other activists, and when the other girls I was with got excited and pointed him out, I followed them over to where he was sitting. The other two girls rushed up to him, demanding autographs, but I shyly hung back. He spotted me, summoned me over, and kissed me on the cheek!

At the baggage carousel at LAX, I found myself standing next to Sidney Poitier. I greeted him by saying, "Hello Mr Belafonte." He was not impressed.
Ohhhh that had to be a moment lol.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Well, I've got another one. I was kissed on the cheek by Kris Kristofferson, when I was eighteen years old. I was attending a rally with other activists, and when the other girls I was with got excited and pointed him out, I followed them over to where he was sitting. The other two girls rushed up to him, demanding autographs, but I shyly hung back. He spotted me, summoned me over, and kissed me on the cheek!
Wow !!! That had to be exciting.