Challenge...

WandS, the young Howard Hughes. Dated four starlets at once on New Year's Eve.:p Canceled all TWA flights out of Los Angeles so his girlfriend wouldn't leave him.
Well, that’s clearly a tall comparison to stack up to. But certainly all of those women deserved better than me and none of them deserved to be held back by me without seating assignments.

Well most people probably heard the story but some of the newer folks may not. From 1988 to the early 90s I won 10 consecutive bodybuilding championships. A couple of second places and a 3rd. Got on ESPN , and a muscle man magazine.
Won my school, state, and at the time an inaugural National level championship, that today is considered a real hot show to win.
Met and trained with a lot of people in that orbit, but nobody here would know their names. Maybe the late 80s pro wrestler Eli The Eliminator.
That is so great. I knew you won titles but this is just so amazing. How about a pic?

:D
As a young adult guy still living at home, I had three women I had been dating intermittently and all appear at my parent’s home just a few minutes apart...uninvited!

In an attempt to keep them apart, I took them into separate rooms of my family’s 900 square foot home and asked my parents to keep two of them quietly entertained while I tried to usher each one out of the house in reverse sequence to continue to keep them separated.

So that I sound less the cad then it might seem, it wasn’t that I told any of them that I was monogamous - in fact the opposite as I was clear with them all about same. But all of them thought they could break me which none ever had a chance to do. I was trying to heal my own horribly broken heart so I wasn’t going to invest enough to get hurt again; I only wanted some simple dating time.

In hindsight, I likely could have saved everyone including myself a lot of time if I had just let them all meet each other. The universe was probably trying to tell or teach me something important that night but I was unable to hear it.

God love my loving parents, they selflessly totally had my back that night. It was a terrible time for me. I stopped dating until after I moved out into my own place.
Sorry you suffered that but I will admit I’d have bought a ticket to that show :D

Reactions: Paintman
:D
Sorry you suffered that but I will admit I’d have bought a ticket to that show :D
Looking back on it, it was a little like a situation comedy. But in that moment, the first thing that actually came to mind was, since my Dad was a cop, “Where are his guns at?”

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
these are some pretty cool stories everyone has.

Reactions: Lynne
For 5 years I lived 500 metres away from Strawberry fields, and visited Penny lane quite a bit.
Also dated John Hurt's neice. Almost got a trip on his yacht but I was working. She went without me. :(
His brother was a monk....for most of the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne