Chakras and You

Mokey

Magically Delicious
Reaction score
I notice a lot of interest on the forum with out of body experiences, astral projection, and lucid dreaming. I also notice a lot of people getting stuck in their attempts at achieving these things. I'm going to post a short video that I use to clear my chakras. If you've got some blockages going on in these areas, your experience in all things paranormal could be hindered. It's very easy, you just follow along with Lisa and she explains exactly what to do to help you get cleared and balanced. Also, check out her other videos, as she has some really amazing guided meditations and 'how tos'

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
I notice a lot of interest on the forum with out of body experiences, astral projection, and lucid dreaming. I also notice a lot of people getting stuck in their attempts at achieving these things. I'm going to post a short video that I use to clear my chakras. If you've got some blockages going on in these areas, your experience in all things paranormal could be hindered. It's very easy, you just follow along with Lisa and she explains exactly what to do to help you get cleared and balanced. Also, check out her other videos, as she has some really amazing guided meditations and 'how tos'

Excellent find and post, Mokey! dharma58498 and Armand should check this out.

Reactions: Mokey
I've got that specific video in my bookmarks because I use it when I want a more thorough cleansing and opening than my nifty five minute lay on the floor and go to town one I normally use. Saw it and it got me thinking about some of the frustration around here. Can't hurt to try.
Excellent find and post, Mokey! dharma58498 and Armand should check this out.

Reactions: DoTell and Debi
Quick reference:
chakra-chart-table-2012-03-07-15-43-25.png

Daily chakra cleansing …

Balancing your chakras daily can help to raise your energy levels and help you to feel rejuvenated, centred and calm. You may wish to set an intention of doing a mini chakra balancing each day.

Sit comfortably or lay down, and take three, slow, deep breaths. Focus on each of your chakras in turn. Sense the color and shape of each chakra. If the chakra feels to be a vibrant color without any dark patches or irregularities, then the chakra is healthy. If however you sense that a specific chakra needs balancing or healing, then visualize the color becoming brighter or improve the shape of the chakra. While working on the chakras you may find that emotions, memories, or thoughts arise, which may highlight the issues you need to work on in order to bring balance to your chakras. After you have focused on each chakra, imagine seeing all 7 chakras aligned, vibrating like an inner rainbow. Slowly bring your awareness back to the room.

If you would prefer a moving meditation, we have a 15 minute guided Chakradance meditation available to purchase on our website. It is a wonderful daily practice.

http://www.chakradance.com/…/rhythm-for-your-soul-downloada…

Reactions: 7Critter
Cleansing your energy field is just as important as cleansing your body and home. Every morning and every night, visualize a stream of pure white light washing through your body and energy field, and set the intention - “I release all negativity and allow myself to feel a deep sense of inner peace.”