Chaff/Radar Mystery

OK, question.....these clouds of whatever hung in there 10 hours. Can chaff, regular chaff, do that? That seems to be a very long time.
All chemtrail stay in the air for hours like that that I have seen.

Reactions: Debi
The Keys also got my attention on this one. Seems like this is planned and not some "accidental" thing going down.

The Keys also got my attention on this one. Seems like this is planned and not some "accidental" thing going down.

Yes, no way it's accidental. I would think firing the chaff is at least a three step process. Arm the system, lift/remove a manual mechanical triggering system guard, and then the firing system. That level of complexity would be there as a safety feature to preclude accidental firing.

Yes, no way it's accidental. I would think firing the chaff is at least a three step process. Arm the system, lift/remove a manual mechanical triggering system guard, and then the firing system. That level of complexity would be there as a safety feature to preclude accidental firing.
Which leaves the question "Why?" and also why is it doing such great hang time up there?

Reactions: Duke
Which leaves the question "Why?" and also why is it doing such great hang time up there?

The simplest answer is to test new chaff with greater hang time, although not doing so on an instrumented test range is odd.

At the 2:30 marker this covers the chaff mystery and also offers the other radar sightings of it.

Also, last night Cyde Lewis covered this story on his show. Here's the link to the monologue.

1-17-19: GETTING CHAFFED W/ PETER DAVENPORT | Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

The theory about using chaff to hide either a UFO or classified aircraft from weather radar makes little sense. First, weather radar is not optimized for detection of aircraft like military target acquisition and fire control radars. It's like using a wrench to drive a nail. Secondly, the vast majority of UFOs have historically been undetectable by radar. As I recall, neither the Jan 2000 UFO he talks about over Illinois nor the Phoenix Lights were seen on radar, for example. I could possibly buy the idea of using chaff to hide, or maybe distract from, a classified aircraft, but again all the black a/c I am familiar with are stealthy. Military a/c designed to use stealth technology to defeat the very latest air defense radar shouldn't have much to fear from weather radar.

I'm still betting on this being either a test of a new "high hang time" chaff, or some new ECM or counter-ECM system.

Last edited:
Strange that in geoengineering the entire concept of spraying aluminum in the sky to reflect the sun (Stratospheric aerosol injection - Wikipedia) requires the aluminum or "chaff" to remain hanging in air for long amounts of time. Interesting coincidence. Here a weatherman tells a very similar story. And it's also interesting that it looks like the "chemtrails" not contrails, that stay up in the sky for 12 hours. On radar and in the sky and wikipedia look the same, quite the coincidence.
gulf_oil_spill_5a.jpg

France2.A2003343.1225.1km.jpg

iu

Chemtrails_08.jpg

iu

But remember that 130,000 people worked on the Manhattan Project and only a tiny fraction of that knew what they were making. Compartmentalization is an everyday thing in the military, it is part of the modus operandi. It's also interesting that I had asked a special forces veteran of the Clinton Administration that I had privildge of having as a professor. He told me that he had seen many different types of aircraft in use in theater, and that he never saw chemtrails until he moved back to the USA. In pretty much all the NATO countries we experience this phenomenon, it's also interesting that they are distinctively NOT on the regular flight path, with the grid and what not.

Last edited: